PDA

View Full Version : Kristin Cavallari's brother Michael found dead

Teh One Who Knocks
12-11-2015, 12:30 PM
FOX 411 and The Associated Press

http://i.imgur.com/OWYHYco.jpg

Grand County, Utah Sheriff Steven White said a body believed to be that of Kristin Cavallari's brother has been found.

The reality star issued a statement saying, "We want to thank everyone for their love, support and prayers during this very difficult time. We have just been informed by the authorities my brother's body has been found. This is a very painful time and we are still processing it all. We kindly ask everyone please respect our privacy during our time of grieving."

Michael Cavallari had been missing for nearly two weeks. His 2014 Honda Civic was found abandoned twelve days ago in southern Utah. A rancher discovered the car stuck against a small embankment off a dirt road about 5 miles from Interstate 70. It was running, and the air bag was deployed. He had not been heard from since.

His cellphone and laptop were inside the car, but there was no blood or any other sign of foul play.

On Tuesday, a team of 30 officers, along with search dogs and drones, fanned out in the desolate area about 200 miles south of Salt Lake City looking for him, Sheriff Steven White said at the time.

Michael Cavallari had been arrested in Southern California on an allegation of making threats four days before his car was found in Utah.

According to a police report, Michael Cavallari was taken into custody without incident after a woman called the sheriff's department to say was outside her apartment with a shotgun.

The unnamed woman told deputies the two argued days earlier, and she was afraid because he kept returning to her apartment. Police reported smelling alcohol on Michael Cavallari's breath when he was arrested. He acknowledged having a loaded shotgun in his trunk, the report said. He denied doing anything to the woman.

Police seized the shotgun in his trunk as well as ammunition and another shotgun barrel found at his house in a gun safe, the report shows.

Michael Cavallari worked for his father's corporation. He was single and had no kids.

Kristin Cavallari rose to fame in the mid-2000s when she appeared in the MTV reality series "Laguna Beach" and "The Hills." She is married to Jay Cutler who plays for the Chicago Bears in the NFL. The couple has three children together.

On Monday, Kristin Cavallari posted a photo on Instagram of her and her brother as children with a message thanking people for their thoughts and prayers.

"We remain hopeful and I will share any news that we receive," she wrote.

RBP
12-11-2015, 03:21 PM
This is what happens when you don't vaccinate your kids.

redred
12-11-2015, 04:19 PM

:lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
12-11-2015, 04:22 PM
:lolwut:

RBP
12-11-2015, 04:36 PM
:dance:

fricnjay
12-11-2015, 04:37 PM
I dont know who any of these people are. :lol:

redred
12-11-2015, 05:31 PM
nor me :lol:

Goofy
12-11-2015, 05:49 PM

I blame Trump :shakefist:

Ditto!

RBP
12-11-2015, 07:24 PM

Ditto!

You're not missing anything. He was the brother of a washed up reality TV chick who happens to be married to an NFL quarterback and is an active antivaxxer.

deebakes
12-12-2015, 04:50 AM
cutler can't catch a break :shrug: