PDA

View Full Version : Man growls at cops, blames bizarre behavior on wolf bite

Teh One Who Knocks
06-09-2011, 01:30 PM
by Rona Proudfoot - The Chronicle-Telegram

http://i.imgur.com/kyPy6.jpg

BROWNHELM TWP. — A Sheffield Township man was arrested attacking people and growling at deputies and blaming his bizarre behavior on being bitten by a wolf. He also told deputies he goes on the attack every time the moon comes out.

Thomas Stroup, 20, of Sheffield Township was charged with underage consumption.

Sheriff’s deputies were sent to Timber Ridge Campground on Portman Road early about 12:30 a.m. Sunday after receiving a report of a “very violent,” out-of-control male.

Stroup’s friend told dispatchers his friend drank too much alcohol and was fighting with other campers and had kicked a dog cage. The friend said the people Stroup was fighting with were so afraid they left, according to a Sheriff’s Office report.

Deputies found Stroup passed out under a trailer that had its door open, revealing numerous knives, swords and edged weapons.

According to the report, due to it being Memorial Day weekend, there were hundreds of families, including small children, at the campground.

Deputies awoke Stroup, but he wouldn’t open his eyes and would only growl at them, the report said. According to the report, Stroup, who spoke with a thick Russian accent, slurred his words and had difficulty standing.

As Stroup was taken to a cruiser, he yelled at a deputy, “I’m going to kill your cousin, Keith!” No one knew who Keith was, the report said.

While en route to the Lorain County Jail, Stroup began apologizing to deputies and said he drank too much vodka and blacked out, the report said. Stroup went on to say he had been scratched by a wolf and went on the attack when the moon comes out.

Stroup went on to say that he was prior military and was arrested last year by German police for blacking out after drinking too much vodka. He then told a deputy that the deputy was a buck private and he was a sergeant, and the deputy should give him some respect, the report said.

Stroup has no arrest history, the report said, but a passport in his pocket showed he had in fact been to Germany.

deebakes
06-10-2011, 02:32 AM
:rofl:

Griffin
06-10-2011, 02:40 AM
I hope someone finds Keith and warns him.