PDA

View Full Version : ‘Chupacabras’ Attacks Man in California

Teh One Who Knocks
12-11-2015, 04:20 PM
By Cryptozoology News

http://i.imgur.com/x0mEDWj.jpg

ORANGE COUNTY — A California resident said she saw a “small man-like creature” on Ortega highway 74 and that it attacked a man living in the area.

Amber, who provided a last name but was omitted for anonymity purposes, said she was heading to Lake Elsinore from work when she drove upon the creature back in May.

“It was raining and I turned my brights on,” she told Thomas Marcum. “It was in the middle of the road and turned its body in my direction.”

The small humanoid then reportedly ran across the road and disappeared in the woods. The sighting lasted 10 seconds, she explained.

Amber said the creature was about 1 or 2 feet tall and that it was “dark colored like the trees”.

“I couldn’t see eyes.”

She claims she is now trying to obtain video evidence of the creature with a dash cam and that, in her most recent investigation, she found out that a man in the area had apparently been attacked by a similar being.

“So, I stop by the Ortega highway candy store and found out there was another sighting,” she said. “A sheep herder kept hearing something in his trash cans three nights in a row.”

As the man grabbed his shotgun and went out to determine the source of the ruckus, a “small man” climbed up to the shepherd’s face and scratched it, she reports.

“He shot at it and hit it, but it kept on running. Shannon and Kelly, who work at the candy store, both thought he was on something until I came in last week with a similar story. They said he moved away.”

Amber says she wants to keep investigating and that she is planning a hike to the Ortega Falls in Lake Elsinore. She believes the “nocturnal creature” could be living in some cave deep in the forest.

The first sighting of a similar cryptid was documented in 1995 in Puerto Rico. The chupacabras was believed to be a small humanoid capable of sucking the blood of animals, mainly goats and cows. Biologists and wildlife management officials consider the creature to be an urban legend.

But Marcum, founder of the Crypto Crew claiming to have over 20 years of experience in the paranormal, says the animal might be a “young toddler Bigfoot” and that a possible “adult” could also be in the area.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-11-2015, 04:24 PM
I used to live off of that road in Elsinore, went to school there and everything for probably 7 years. I can assure you I have never seen a chupacaba there :lol:

fricnjay
12-11-2015, 04:37 PM
It was no chupacaba it was Porky in his "furry sex" costume. :shock:

Goofy
12-11-2015, 05:51 PM
:yawn:

:sleep:

fricnjay
12-11-2015, 06:09 PM

"inserts penis" :dance:

Goofy
12-11-2015, 06:21 PM
"inserts penis" :dance:

Barely got past my teeth :-k

:dance:

Teh One Who Knocks
12-11-2015, 06:24 PM

:snapout:

The evidence is right there :facepalm:

redred
12-11-2015, 06:27 PM
Barely got past my teeth :-k
:dance:

:shock: you didn't even try to turn your head

Goofy
:snapout:

The evidence is right there :facepalm:

Circumstantial.......... motion dismissed :hand:

Goofy
:shock: you didn't even try to turn your head

It was no threat :)

fricnjay
12-11-2015, 06:52 PM
Be careful Goof, it has magical powers....IT GROWS! :meatspin:

Goofy
12-11-2015, 07:04 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

deebakes
12-12-2015, 04:52 AM
I used to live off of that road in Elsinore, went to school there and everything for probably 7 years. I can assure you I have never seen a chupacaba there :lol:

take off you hoser! :x

Fodster
12-12-2015, 04:57 AM
These the same as Chewbaccas?

deebakes
12-12-2015, 05:09 AM
:nono: