PDA

View Full Version : Denver marijuana company recalls product, 13th recall in city in 13 weeks

Teh One Who Knocks
12-15-2015, 12:15 PM
FOX News

http://i.imgur.com/pwx6dmw.jpg

A Denver-based marijuana company has recalled 27 cartridges of its THC-infused vape pen oil due to potentially dangerous pesticides.

Denver’s Department of Environmental Health found that Advanced Medical Alternatives’ product contained pesticides that are not allowed to be used on cannabis in Colorado, reported The Cannabist, The Denver Post’s cannabis news and culture section.

The recall is the 13th issued by the department in 13 weeks. Advanced Medical Alternatives recalled a cannabis concentrate product that also had high levels of banned pesticides on Dec. 3.

“Advanced Medical Alternatives, LLC is committed to excellence in providing safe and the highest quality products to its customers,” the company said in a statement on its website. “Accordingly, the company has voluntarily recalled certain products that may contain potentially unsafe pesticide residues.”

According to The Cannabist, two other Colorado marijuana companies have had multiple recalls recently: EdiPure and Gaia’s Garden, both edibles makers.

Muddy
12-15-2015, 01:13 PM
So much for being all natural and all that crap.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-15-2015, 04:31 PM
:lol: Most companies that I talk to that make THC/CBD oil take a lot of pride making sure it is a clean product. I imagine why this is why they did a voluntary recall after they figured it out