PDA

View Full Version : Teens jailed for wearing sagging pants to school

Teh One Who Knocks
12-15-2015, 12:41 PM
WTAE Channel 4 Action News

http://i.imgur.com/sHRTsh2.jpg

Two high school students in Tennessee spent 48 hours in jail because they came to school in sagging pants.

The Huffington Post reports four students at Bolivar Central High School, which is about 70 miles east of Memphis, were charged with indecent exposure in early November because they wore sagging pants. Two of the students were jailed, including Antonio Ammons.

Ammons told NBC station WMC he’d never been to jail before and was placed with other inmates. In addition to the jail time, Ammons is now facing $250 in fines and court fees, according to the Huffington Post.

WREG, the Memphis CBS station, reports sagging pants violate the school dress code. Deputy Charles Woods, the Bolivar Central High School resource officer, said he had reprimanded the students several times before the arrest.

The Huffington Post reports sagging pants have been banned in some communities, including Opa-Locka, Florida, and Wildwood, New Jersey. A city council member in Dadevill, Alabama, proposed that the city ban sagging pants earlier this year because “God would not go around with pants down,” according to the Huffington Post.

DemonGeminiX
12-15-2015, 12:51 PM
It's a fucking stupid style anyway. I never understood it. What the hell's so attractive or stylish about walking around with your ass hanging out of your pants? The guys that I know that do it can't even give a good reason why they do it.

HyperV12
12-15-2015, 01:09 PM
About feckin time!

Pony
12-15-2015, 01:10 PM
As much as I dislike sagging pants and think it's stupid I don't understand how they possibly can be arrested and charged with indecent exposure. If seeing underwear is an arrestable offense now the cops are going to be real busy from now on. Might as well arrest every woman that you can see her bra, and just wait until summertime at the beach.

It's a fucking stupid style anyway. I never understood it. What the hell's so attractive or stylish about walking around with your ass hanging out of your pants? The guys that I know that do it can't even give a good reason why they do it.

To show they are available to other men.

deebakes
12-16-2015, 02:35 AM
:racist:

DemonGeminiX
12-16-2015, 03:05 AM
:hand:

Pull your pants up, Dee.

deebakes
12-16-2015, 03:16 AM
wigga please :hand: