PDA

View Full Version : Norway Offers Refugees Money, Plane Tickets To Leave

Teh One Who Knocks
12-15-2015, 05:38 PM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/t3ZHBfr.png

Norway is offering money and free plane flights to asylum-seekers who will voluntarily leave the country.

“They thought they would have the opportunity to work or take an education, and maybe even to get their family to Norway,” Katinka Hartmann, head of the immigration department’s return unit, told the government-owned TV network NRK, according to The Independent.

“Many cannot wait [for the asylum process to run its course]. They have family at home who expect them to be able to help.

"For a long time, Norway has not been able to forcibly return people to Somalia, but now that we can, I think that more Somalis with an obligation to leave will opt for assisted return."

Over 900 people have agreed to take the money to leave the country under the Voluntary Assisted Return Program, which offers about $11,700 for a couple with two children.

The International Organization for Migration, which runs the program, says the payment/travel plan is “safe and dignified."

“Earlier this year, the number [of applications] was an average of 100 per month,” IOM spokesperson Joost van der Aalst said. “In October, there were 150, and in November, there were 230 applications.”

Norway put emergency rules into effect in November to slow down the flood of refugees arriving in the country, the Daily Mail reports.

Under the new rules, Norway officials can more easily refuse an asylum application if someone has already lived in a safe third country, foreigners may be arrested and detained if it is likely their asylum applications won't be approved, foreign nationals can be forced to report to officials and made to live in a specific place, and those with criminal records can be put on fast-track deportation system.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-16-2015, 04:55 PM
Dont come here

Pony
12-16-2015, 05:19 PM
Dont come here

Obama will offer them money and a plane ticket to come.

Plus a drivers license, immediate citizenship (no questions asked), free healthcare and a promise to do anything in his power to make the U.S. "just like home" for them.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-16-2015, 09:17 PM
:tup:

Hugh_Janus
12-16-2015, 09:20 PM
sweden and finland look like a cock and balls :rofl:

RBP
12-17-2015, 02:55 AM
Obama will offer them money and a plane ticket to come.

Plus a drivers license, immediate citizenship (no questions asked), free healthcare and a promise to do anything in his power to make the U.S. "just like home" for them.

US feminists living under Sharia law would be comedy gold. :lol:

redred
12-17-2015, 07:04 AM
Make me a sandwich bitch or I will stone you to death

Jezter
12-17-2015, 12:02 PM
sweden and finland look like a cock and balls :rofl:

Heeeyy!! ::clue:

Norway-bros are doing the right thing tho. They have the money for it too. I wish we could kick the bastards out too.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-17-2015, 04:50 PM

Norway-bros are doing the right thing tho. They have the money for it too. I wish we could kick the bastards out too.

:lol: To where

Hal-9000
12-17-2015, 07:27 PM
US feminists living under Sharia law would be comedy gold. :lol:

feminist - You can't prevent me from having an opinion!

Brown man - Shut up and sit down.

feminist - You can't tell me what I can and can't do!

Brown man - Shut up and sit down.

feminist - Your misogyny is going to trigger me!

Brown man - We'll trigger you AFTER the vest fitting. Shut up and sit down.

Hugh_Janus
12-17-2015, 08:16 PM

are you saying they don't?

Jezter
12-17-2015, 08:38 PM
:lol: To where

Back to where they came from or one of those super rich middle-eastern countries. Funny how they don't really help out...why must Europe bend over backwards for them all the fucking time?!

Pony
12-17-2015, 09:56 PM
Back to where they came from or one of those super rich middle-eastern countries. Funny how they don't really help out...

They know better.