PDA

View Full Version : Dad is branded a 'paedo' for Facebook photo showing him in the bath with his daughter

Teh One Who Knocks
12-17-2015, 01:56 PM
By ALANA MOORHEAD - The Sun

http://i.imgur.com/6BJhyiTl.jpg

A COMEDIAN has hit back on Facebook at critics who slam dads as 'paedophiles' for having a bath with their kids.

Torben Chris posted a photo of him and his daughter sharing a bath together on his Facebook page and it's received a lot of attention.

The photo shows Torben and his two-year-old submerged in the water playing with foam letters.

And this isn't the first time he's caused controversy by appearing nude online as 'jydelogik‘ or 'Jutlander Logic' is a critique of the Danish fear of nudity.

He explained on his Facebook post : "Someone told me that he had been accused of paedophilia by a stranger because he bathed with his two-year-old daughter.

"Another had been warned on his "urge" towards paedophilia, because he had shared a picture of a French braid on his 11-year-old daughter's bare back on social media," he continued.

"There was even a father whose wife thinks it was inappropriate, if your daughter sees her father urinate."

He went on to tell his Facebook fans: "Listen: children and adults can be naked together.

"There is nothing wrong with a father who washes his daughter’s bottom and vagina when she’s a child. On the contrary, it is bloody disgusting if nobody does it, and unfair if only the mother does it."

"If we couldn't stand to see each other naked we'd be born with clothes on," Torben added.

"Nudity with your child's not gross, but natural. A father in the shower with his daughter's not paedophilia, it's fun."

The post has received over 56,000 likes and thousands of comments supporting Torben's message but others criticised him.

Bari Balo Bicen posted: "Put on some underwear my friend. What good will your daughter get from seeing your genitals?"

http://i.imgur.com/jl0gyCDl.jpg
Torben would have the support of internet blogger Perez Hilton, who famously posted a
picture in October of him and his son sharing a shower

Mikail Gümüs added: "You're sitting there with your legs spread out in front of a two-year-old girl.

"Doesn't it feel wrong?? Was there not a single time where it felt wrong for the child?? Who on earth says your daughter wants to see you like this?? Poor child!!!"

Torben posted a follow up:wrote: "To everyone who liked [my post], I would like to say 1,000 thank yous. Thank you also for all the supportive messages. To all you with angry messages, I must say, you're outnumbered.

"Of course, raise your child as you want. But don't dictate that this is inappropriate behavior, for the majority do not agree."

HyperV12
12-17-2015, 02:08 PM
:shakehead:

redred
12-17-2015, 02:53 PM
why post it on social media

fricnjay
12-17-2015, 03:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/g1FRrQr.jpg

PorkChopSandwiches
12-17-2015, 04:39 PM
why post it on social media

Exactly, there is nothing wrong with the act, but why does it need to be on the internet

deebakes
12-18-2015, 02:22 AM
but his followers need material :shock: