PDA

View Full Version : Kindergartners Suspended For Simulating Sex Acts While Their Classmates Watched

Teh One Who Knocks
12-18-2015, 12:22 PM
By Amanda Andrade-Rhoades - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/GQax8wo.jpg

Six kindergartners are missing from their classes at an elementary school in the Racine Unified School District in Wisconsin, having been suspended for simulating sex acts in a coat room adjacent to their classroom.

The sex acts had apparently been going on since preschool, the Daily Caller reported.

A grandmother told WITI that a girl, who was allegedly the ring leader, pressured her 5-year-old grandson into inappropriate touching. “I couldn’t believe some of the things in that report,” she said. “It was shocking.”

The teacher apparently wasn’t aware that the sex acts were happening and it’s not clear how the school was made aware of the situation, but student told school officials the sexual contact was a daily occurrence. The students who weren’t directly involved would watch.

According to documents obtained by WITI, the students would “pretend that they are putting their Legos away, and sneak to engage in the activity.”

The unnamed grandmother also claimed they used phrases like “having sex.”

"Where was the teacher?" she asked.

The children who haven’t been suspended will talk to counselors about what happened. "The reason I decided to do the interview is so it doesn’t happen again. No child will be kicked out of school for something that the staff or the administration -- they should be on top of things like this," the grandmother said.

The teacher remains under investigation.

deebakes
12-19-2015, 09:01 PM
:lolwut:

Hugh_Janus
12-19-2015, 10:58 PM
kids will be kids