PDA

View Full Version : ‘Bigfoot’ Seen in South Carolina

Teh One Who Knocks
12-28-2015, 12:39 PM
By Cryptozoology News

http://i.imgur.com/DBlXd51.jpg

BATESBURG-LEESVILLE, S.C. — A man claims he saw a large bipedal creature outside his home in Lexington County just outside of Batesburg-Leesville.

20-year-old Lewis told Cryptozoology News he was sitting on his front porch when the incident occurred.

“I was sitting alone. I saw movement in the tree line,” he said about the midnight encounter in the summer of 2011.

At first, explains Lewis, he believed the animal was probably a deer, but that “as it stepped out of the shadows”, he was able to see it clearly.

“It came into focus. I ran, inside searching for someone, anyone to see what I saw, and maybe even to find a gun if need be.”

The Batesburg resident says the sighting lasted about 5 minutes and described the creature as a 6-feet-tall “shaggy bipedal”.

“There is a local legend around the neighborhood about the ‘shaggy thing’. I never beleived it, but now im convinced. I’ve seen the shaggy thing,” said Lewis.

He did not present video or photographic evidence of the alleged incident.

Back in March, a group of people released an audio file of what they called “Bigfoot yells” in South Carolina.

Earlier this month, a resident of Anderson, South Carolina, claimed to have seen a similar creature.

Batesburg-Leesville, formed in 1992, has a population of 5,300.

Goofy
12-28-2015, 01:07 PM
I’ve seen the shaggy thing :lol:

deebakes
12-29-2015, 03:41 AM
:eek:

so many bigfoots