PDA

View Full Version : Samuel L. Jackson: 'I Really Wanted' San Bernardino Killers to be White

Teh One Who Knocks
12-29-2015, 12:01 PM
By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times

http://i.imgur.com/isUV4d6.jpg

Actor Samuel L. Jackson lamented that Muslims have become “the new young black men” and admitted that he “really wanted” the San Bernardino terrorists to be white so as not to bring more scrutiny toward Muslims.

“When that thing happened in France, we were sitting there going, ‘Oh, my God, these terrorists!’ Mr. Jackson, 67, told The Hollywood Reporter in an interview published Sunday. “And I can’t even tell you how much that day the thing that happened in San Bernardino — I was in Hawaii — how much I really wanted that to just be another, you know, crazy white dude, and not really some Muslims, because it’s like: ‘Oh, s–. It’s here. And it’s here in another kind of way.’ Now, OK, it happened on an Army base and it happened somewhere else. But now?

Goofy
12-29-2015, 12:03 PM
I can see where he's coming from tbh

DemonGeminiX
12-29-2015, 12:11 PM
On the one hand, I can see how he could not want it to be terrorists. Nobody wanted it to be terrorists. The fact that these were terrorists changed the game for us.

On the other hand, him wanting it to be some crazy white dude shows him for the racist prick he really is. Why not some crazy black dude, or some crazy Mexican dude, etc etc etc...? Why not just some crazy person, in general?

Muddy
12-29-2015, 01:05 PM
He's totally an angry racist prick..

Hal-9000
12-29-2015, 05:21 PM
"..white dude, and not really some Muslims"

Muslim is a religion, not a color. Whites can be Muslim...millions of Asians are Muslim.

Hugh_Janus
12-29-2015, 07:31 PM
I can see where he's coming from tbh

That's not very patriotic :nono:

DemonGeminiX
12-29-2015, 08:14 PM
I actually like Hayden Christensen a little better now for cutting his hands off in Revenge of the Sith.

Loser
12-30-2015, 12:37 AM
If you read the entire quote, it makes sense what he's saying.

He's not so much saying he wanted it to be a white guy as he is saying he didn't want it to be islamic terrorists killing people in cali, you know, cause that means it's in the US now.

Teh One Who Knocks
12-30-2015, 11:36 AM
If you read the entire quote, it makes sense what he's saying.

He's not so much saying he wanted it to be a white guy as he is saying he didn't want it to be islamic terrorists killing people in cali, you know, cause that means it's in the US now.

Sure, I can buy that...up until the point where he says he wishes it had been a crazy white guy. He didn't need to qualify it with a skin color, all he had to say is that he was wishing it had been a crazy guy, he didn't need to inject race into it.

What if there had been a shooting and it had been someone famous and white and said he had hoped it was just another black gang banger?