PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton Wants To Send A Task Force To Area 51 To Get The Lowdown On Aliens

Teh One Who Knocks
01-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Tyler Rogoway - Jalopnik

http://i.imgur.com/iA7p7Ny.jpg

Hillary Clinton had some out of this world comments when it came to America’s not so secret top-secret flight test center in southern Nevada known as Area 51. But her interest in the base does not seem to regard the next great breakthrough in air combat technology. Instead it is extraterrestrial in nature.

According to the The Conway Daily Sun in New Hampshire, a reporter that asked Clinton about the topic back in 2007 revisited it during her recent visit and she stated, “yes, I’m going to get to the bottom of it,” elaborating with, “I think we may have been visited already. We don’t know for sure.”

Clinton then said that she would like to look into what is going on at Area 51. The paper states that she actually called it Area 54 and then corrected her statement.

In the past, Hillary Clinton has addressed the alien question with interest, stating that it is the number one records request that the Bill Clinton Presidential Library receives.

During the visit to the paper she also noted how she is not the only one with great interest in Area 51 and its pop-culture relation to little green men, The Conway Daily Sun wrote:

Hillary Clinton, while at the Sun, added that the chairman of her campaign, John Podesta, is a huge fan of UFO lore. She said he enjoys a sci-fi show on the FX network. Podesta served as chief of staff to Bill Clinton and counselor to the president for Barack Obama.

“He has made me personally pledge we are going to get the information out,” said Clinton. “One way or another. Maybe we could have, like, a task force to go to Area 51.”

The odd thing is that her husband did just that years ago. Bill Clinton has been asked similar questions for decades, and he has been increasingly open to address them.

During an interview with Jimmy Kimmel he said he actually sent a top aid to investigate what was going on at Area 51, and they returned with the answer that many in the defense community already knew. The base was busy testing combat aircraft technologies, not playing host to sentient beings from light-years away, nor their scavenged technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRdIp0hYQ5c

Clinton actually discussed it years before the Kimmel appearance, although briefly, during a trade forum Q and A:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLg8JsLtgcE

Still, just the fact that he is talking openly about Area 51, literally saying the name at all, is a relatively new idea. Then again, it is somewhat fitting as his Administration was the first acknowledge that Area 51 exists, and this came only after a brutal lawsuit was filed against the government by sick workers who had worked there and claimed to have been exposed to horrific toxic waste disposal techniques. He also is the guy that promptly signed an executive order to keep the happenings at the historic yet shadowy base top-secret, keeping it a place where the law really doesn’t apply.

From a recent Foxtrot Alpha feature on a land battle between the Air Force and a mine located nearby Area 51:

The Air Force is a huge bureaucracy, tightly bound by red tape like all big government institutions. But when it comes to Area 51, the only precedent is that normal procedures, and even the law in general, largely do not apply there. This was proven during the base’s first high-profile worker lawsuit, and resulted in the first time anyone in government formally admitted that the base existed at all.

In the 1990s, a lawsuit was filed by ex-Area 51 employees who had became gravely ill due to what they say was large-scale open-pit burning of exotic toxic waste materials near the base. The bizarre lawsuit was unprecedented, as the action supposedly occurred at a place that didn’t exist and involved materials and items that also had no accessible paper trail. Just proving to the judge that Area 51 was in fact real was a major undertaking.

In the end, President Clinton signed an executive order keeping records related to the base top secret. Even though the government may have finally admitted that the base existed, what happened there was beyond the reach of the law.

Clearly, if you think about how Area 51’s own employees were treated and how laws regarding toxic waste disposal simply did not apply to the base, being the base’s neighbor doesn’t sound that enticing. But this case does show that Area 51 is treated differently than all other known Air Force installations.

The executive order has been renewed by every President since.

Jimmy Kimmel also pushed President Obama on this same topic fairly recently, but his answer was much more nebulous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYzRY2XpLBk

It is sort of strange that Hillary Clinton would have such a great interest in Area 51 when she could just ask her husband what goes on there. Then again she could just ask anyone in the defense journalism community as they will likely give the same, albeit somewhat disappointing answer.

Goofy
01-05-2016, 12:47 PM
:alien:

PorkChopSandwiches
01-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Can she die already

fricnjay
01-05-2016, 05:06 PM
Can she die already

I want to know how and why she's not in prison. :tapfoot:

Teh One Who Knocks
01-05-2016, 05:08 PM
I want to know how and why she's not in prison. :tapfoot:

Because she's the next President of the United States :tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
01-05-2016, 05:11 PM
Gawd help us

fricnjay
01-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Because she's the next President of the United States :tup:

:slap:

perrhaps
01-06-2016, 07:18 AM
If she'd just given her husband a blowjob once in a while, she'd know the answer.

Griffin
01-06-2016, 08:48 AM
On July 8, 1947, a little more than 65 years ago, numerous witnesses claim that an Unidentified Flying Object, (UFO), with five aliens aboard, crashed onto a sheep and mule ranch just outside Roswell, New Mexico. This well-known incident has long been covered-up by the U.S. Air Force, as well as other Federal Agencies and organizations. In the month of April, 1948, nine months after the historic day, the following people were born:

Barrack Obama, Sr.
Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
William J. Clinton
John F. Kerry
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer
Joe Biden

This is the obvious consequence of aliens breeding with sheep and jack-asses.

I truly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things. It certainly did for me.