PDA

View Full Version : Christian 'Prophet' Says She Moved Clouds, Stopped Typhoon With Prayer

Teh One Who Knocks
01-14-2016, 12:36 PM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/QywQzFi.png

Self-proclaimed Christian "prophet" Cindy Jacobs recently told the Trinity Church in Cedar Hill, Texas, how she moved clouds in Israel and stopped typhoon flooding in Vietnam (video below).

Jacobs first recalled how she was doing a shoot for Pat Robertson‘s "The 700 Club" CBN program in Jerusalem when a marine layer moved in, reports the Friendly Atheist.

Jacobs said that a CBN employee told her to do something, which she interpreted to mean: “Command the clouds to go away.”

Jacobs added:

I said, "No problem." I read that in the Book, right? I have authority over the weather, right? Five of you believe we... Are you reading the Book? Just read the Book! So I did, I just put my hands up, and Mike had the word that I should pray that the clouds dissipate.

Did I get it right this time? yay! So, I lifted my hands and I said these simple words, "In the name of Jesus, I command this cloud layer to dissipate." Now didn't that seem weird? You know what happened? Within a half an hour, no more clouds! Amen!"

Jacobs also recalled a trip to Da Nang, Vietnam, in 1996 when she and some friends wanted to pray on a mountain, but got word that a typhoon was coming, and were told to leave.

Jacobs mentioned that her hotel room was bugged, so she and her friends went out on the hotel balcony for "a little worship service." Jacobs told her buddies to pray that the water would dry up as people sat in canoes on the flooded streets below.

"And so we said, 'In the name of Jesus, we command the flooding to stop, the river to stop flooding and the streets to dry up!'" Jacobs stated. "You know what happened? In one hour, one hour, it stopped and I told them, prepare the van because we're going!"

According to JoeMyGod.com, Jacobs has previously said that she made a woman grow three inches, foiled the shoe-bomber with prayer, got rid of her own tumor by prayer, predicted that God would punish the U.S. for same-sex marriage, used prayer to eliminate a terrorist sleeper cell, prayed away mental illness in other people, got rid of a global recession with prayer, stopped Hurricane Sandy with prayer and informed the world that God killed thousands of birds because "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" was repealed.

(Note: Clouds, typhoon parts begin at 11:45 mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=705&v=ypbd-_XpwWE

Noilly Pratt
01-14-2016, 03:44 PM
If ever I become an escaped mental patient (could happen!) , I'm going to a church to hide. I'll be among my own kind.