PDA

View Full Version : Islamic scholar ‘says Allah allows Muslim men to RAPE non-Muslim women to humiliate them'

Teh One Who Knocks
01-19-2016, 01:24 PM
By Jake Burman - The Express

http://i.imgur.com/pVXV3Mb.jpg

AN ISLAMIC professor has allegedly claimed Muslim men are allowed by Allah to rape non-Muslim women in order to “humiliate” them.

Professor Saud Saleh – from Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt – reportedly said rape is allowed between times of “legitimate war” between Muslims and their enemies.

In a television interview Saleh appears to try to discourage the purchase of slaves from Asian countries for sex, claiming Allah has given Muslim men a “legitimate” way to have sexual relations with slave women.

The controversial professor allegedly said slavery existed before Islam and anyone could trade “freeborn men and women” but that Islam put slavery “into order” by regulating when it was allowed.

It is believed she claimed the only “legitimately owned slaves come from among prisoners from a war”.

Saleh allegedly said: “The female prisoners of wars are ‘those whom you own’.

“In order to humiliate them, they become the property of the army commander, or of a Muslim, and he can have sex with them just like he has sex with his wives.”

Dr Andrew Holt, professor of history at Florida State College, said Saleh’s alleged comments are disheartening coming from a professor from “Sunni Islam’s most prestigious university” which is more than 1,000 years old.

He is concerned the statements could be viewed as approval for the enslavement of Yazidi women by barbaric ISIS - also known as Daesh.

http://i.imgur.com/tonZfgC.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/8O8Os4y.jpg

Dr Holt explained how the fanatical death cult detailed that pagan women should be enslaved in its propaganda magazine Dabiq.

He said: “According to ISIS, the practice of forcing the Yazidis and other religious minorities into sexual slavery is a way to prevent the sin of premarital sex or adultery, as well as a sign that the Final Battle will soon occur.

“In the fourth issue of Dabiq, an article titled ‘The Revival of Slavery before the Hour’ explains that polytheist and pagan women can and should be enslaved.”

DemonGeminiX
01-19-2016, 01:29 PM
In that case, fuck Allah.

I can't see the logic behind people saying that we all worship the same God, because I don't see anywhere in the bible where God allows us to rape non-Christian women to humiliate them.

Teh One Who Knocks
01-19-2016, 01:30 PM

I can't see the logic behind people saying that we all worship the same God, because I don't see anywhere in the bible where God allows us to rape non-Christian women to humiliate them.

It's near the back somewhere :hand:

Muddy
01-19-2016, 02:28 PM
What a religion!

PorkChopSandwiches
01-19-2016, 04:46 PM

Not rape, but there are plenty of other fucked up things in there that people like to gloss over.

Hugh_Janus
01-19-2016, 10:35 PM
Not rape, but there are plenty of other fucked up things in there that people like to gloss over.

don't be so silly, christianity has never been or can't be interprated in any way other than the best way :slap:

RBP
01-20-2016, 12:56 AM

That's part of why we can't obliterate them. We are looking for logic where none exists.

Griffin
01-20-2016, 01:13 AM

It has nothing to do with worship. It's using semantics to justify their actions and coerce the ignorant into thinking they are still chaste.
When they stand in front of their maker they will still hear, "What the fuck were you thinking you stupid twat...to hell with you!"

Hikari Kisugi
01-20-2016, 07:42 PM

There isn't that much fucked up stuff in the new testament, a few letters from some dry boring shite, but otherwise the actual gospels are nothing but forgiveness and tolerance.
I think most 'fundamentalist' Christians tend to concentrate on everything else and leave the Gospel at home.
Fucking retards.

As for the OP, why don't we surgically strike this prof, remove it from existence, its dreary war propagating bullshit, cut off the head, they're not hydra.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-20-2016, 08:25 PM
Half the bible is the old testament, but I guess we can ignore that

Muddy
01-21-2016, 01:40 AM
Half the bible is the old testament, but I guess we can ignore that

You know damn well there's no comparison between the two in this modern world. So get outta here with your ol reparations mentality.

PorkChopSandwiches
01-21-2016, 11:52 AM
You know damn well there's no comparison between the two in this modern world. So get outta here with your ol reparations mentality.

The 2 half's of the Bible or the Bible and the Koran?

fricnjay
01-21-2016, 02:36 PM
If you know your biblical theology technically the Old Testament is not relevant anymore. The old testament was a ultimately 2 major covenants or promises to the Jewish people through Abraham and Moses. With the coming of Jesus those covenants where fulfilled and a new covenant made with all mankind.

Muddy
01-21-2016, 05:39 PM
The 2 half's of the Bible or the Bible and the Koran?

The bible Christians use today versus the Koran the Islamists use.

Hugh_Janus
01-23-2016, 10:40 AM
have you read them both? I'm sure if you read through the bible, you could interpret a load of shit in there any way you want, which I'm sure is what these isis fucksticks and their cronies do with the koran.

I don'y know any muslims that want to chop my head off for being an infidel. Get outta here with your ol' generalisations

also inb4 they are sleeper extremists