PDA

View Full Version : Mom Accused Of Sending Explicit Photos To 14-Year-Old Daughter's Ex-Boyfriend

Teh One Who Knocks
01-21-2016, 12:35 PM
By Emily Smith - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/BJULjqF.jpg

Ohio woman Dodi Wade was arrested on Jan. 19 after she reportedly sent nude photos and videos of herself to her daughter’s 14-year-old ex-boyfriend.

Wade is accused of sending the sexually explicit content to the boy’s cellphone in November and December 2015, Cleveland.com reports.

She also allegedly asked the boy to have sex with her on multiple occasions through text messages.

According to police reports, the boy’s mother went through his old phone on Jan. 5 and found the explicit images and texts. She then informed police and handed her son’s phone over to investigators.

Wade’s son, Cory, has defended his mother.

“My mother did not do anything, and the facts have been falsified by the police department,” Wade told Cleveland.com. “They told my mother no charges would be brought up by police. Both parties concerned explicitly said the matter had been handled three weeks ago.”

Cory said his mother was asked to fill out paperwork, but she was arrested when she went in to do so.

“I want them to realize they are causing my family grief to the point my siblings can not go to school now,” Cory said.

Wade was charged with importuning and disseminating material harmful to juveniles, both of which are fifth-degree felonies. She was being held at the Summit County Jail pending a Jan. 20 court appearance.

redred
01-21-2016, 01:25 PM
Nope send this one to the chair

Goofy
01-21-2016, 01:55 PM
Guilty :puke:

PorkChopSandwiches
01-21-2016, 04:47 PM
:thumbsdown: