PDA

View Full Version : Woman Who Recorded Herself Raping Her 1-Year-Old Son Will Not Go To Jail

Teh One Who Knocks
01-28-2016, 12:46 PM
By Emily Smith - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/evhktgo.jpg

New Zealand woman Krystal Harvey is now being threatened after she filmed the rape of her 1-year-old son.

Harvey admitted to filming herself raping her own 1-year-old son and selling the tape to a pedophile for $300. She then used the money to buy herself a laptop.

Harvey’s child has permanently been removed from her custody and is now being raised by the 23-year-old’s parents. Her parents worry that they will one day have to explain to the child why he can’t see his biological mother.

According to The New Zealand Herald, the child molester won’t serve any time in jail for her crimes. Instead, she was sentenced to eight months of home detention and 100 hours of community service. As a result, many have attacked her on social media.

Currently, the Facebook page Krystal Harvey Should Go To Prison has more than 3,000 followers. Others have suggested more radical punishments and even wishes for her death.

“This scum needs to be out of our community and away from our children,” one user wrote. “This filthy excuse of a human being from Waiuku.”

Harvey will not be required to register as a sex offender.

It’s unclear if Harvey will be able to have custody of children she may have in the future.

RBP
01-28-2016, 12:57 PM
How the fuck does that happen?

redred
01-28-2016, 12:57 PM
wow

PorkChopSandwiches
01-28-2016, 05:29 PM
jesus

deebakes
01-29-2016, 01:15 AM
:axe:

Fodster
01-29-2016, 06:19 AM
I dint get my first hard on till I was at least 6!