PDA

View Full Version : UK TERROR WARNING: ISIS threaten DOOMSDAY ATTACK on major tourist spots in London

Teh One Who Knocks
01-31-2016, 01:57 PM
By Kieran Corcoran - The Express

http://i.imgur.com/DUzMMZc.jpg
ISIS featured the National Gallery and Tower Bridge (left) in a video that also targeted the PM

ISLAMIC State (ISIS) fanatics have said they will kill hundreds of Britons in Doomsday-style attack that will eclipse the carnage in Paris last year.

Militants from the terror group, also known as Daesh, identified Britain as its number one terror target in the chilling message.

It said that the UK is due the "lion's share" of ISIS's wrath - in revenge for the RAF's bombing campaign in Iraq and Syria.

The jihadis are thought to have their sights set on central London, after a recent video highlighted a string of potential targets.

http://i.imgur.com/NbNKFEs.jpg
The latest ISIS video flashed up Tower Bridge and other London landmarks - potential targets

Footage released last week includes frames of high-profile attractions which could be the site of an attack.

They include Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge and Big Ben.

It marks a change in focus from the Paris massacre, where gunmen shunned national monuments in favour of restaurants, bars and a music venue.

The ISIS message compared the coming strike to scenes of Armageddon in the Koran.

According to The Sunday Times, It said the carnage would "turn children's hair white" - an image used in an apocalyptic passage of the Islamic holy book.

The whole passage says: "There will be shackles, and fire, and food that chokes, and painful punishments.

"On that day the Earth will convulse and the mountains will become a heap of pouring sand."

It continues: "How can you defend yourselves, if you don't believe, from a day that will turn children's hair to white?

"That day the heavens will shatter. His promise is always fulfilled."

The video, containing ominous scenes of London, was released last week.

The 17-minute film features some of the Paris attackers threatening Europe before they set out on their attacks.

One, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, warned that sleeper cells are lying in wait around terror targets.

http://i.imgur.com/8kJhNKN.jpg
Abdelhamid Abaaoud, a Paris attacker, makes threats in the latest video

He said: "By Allah, we will come to you. Rather, we are already in your lands. We will slaughter you inside your homes."

MI5 and the police are in a constant battle with UK-based terror cells to prevent the next attack.

Their activities are shrouded in secrecy, but the Prime Minister has said at least seven credible attacks were foiled last year.

There are particular fears surrounding the hundreds of ISIS soldiers known to have come to the UK after fighting in Syria.

Goofy
01-31-2016, 02:37 PM
Bunch of fucking cowardly retarded bastards

Loser
01-31-2016, 07:45 PM
Ever notice how this shit happens in gun free zones, or gun free countries?

Maybe shit like this needs to happen.

Tennessee state Senator Dolores Gresham (R-Somerville) is pushing a bill to allow victims harmed in gun-free zones to sue those who instituted the zones if they can show they otherwise would have been armed for self-defense.

According to The Tennessean, Gresham’s bill allows “any Tennessean with a valid gun permit to sue a property owner in the event of injury or death provided the incident occurred while in a gun-free zone.”

Senate Bill 1736 helps business owners understand that by banning concealed carry on their property they undertake liability for concealed permit holders who are on the property unarmed. Business owners are responsible “to protect the gun owner from any incidents that occur with any ‘invitees,’ trespassers and employees found on the property, as well as vicious and wild animals and ‘defensible manmade and natural hazards.’”

Under Gresham’s bill, a concealed permit holder would have up to two years to file a suit after being injured, with the following provisions:

the plaintiff had to be authorized to carry a gun at the time of the incident
the plaintiff was prohibited from carrying a firearm because of the gun-free sign
the property owner was not required to be posted by state or federal law but was posted by choice of the defendant

Gresham’s bill does not cover individuals without concealed carry permits.

Hikari Kisugi
01-31-2016, 07:54 PM
Yeah that's what the world needs to fight ISIS, more fucking American lawyers.
How about you clear out your senate, stop the back payments, stop the subsiding, and lobbying, and spend the money on turning the ISI controlled areas of Syria and Iraq to glass.
A lake of non-nuclear caused glass, let's see how many ISI fuckers can swim out of that one.

Hugh_Janus
01-31-2016, 08:22 PM
:popcorn:

Loser
01-31-2016, 08:47 PM
Yeah that's what the world needs to fight ISIS, more fucking American lawyers.
How about you clear out your senate, stop the back payments, stop the subsiding, and lobbying, and spend the money on turning the ISI controlled areas of Syria and Iraq to glass.
A lake of non-nuclear caused glass, let's see how many ISI fuckers can swim out of that one.

You entirely misunderstood what I posted and why I posted it.

Here in the US, in certain "potato" states, stores can legally ban people from carrying a self defense weapon in their store. What this law would do is make the store owners legally liable for taking away someones means to defend themself.

98%, and that is an actual statistic from the FBI crime database, of mass shootings happen in "gun free" zones, in the US.

If they don't want me to be able to defend myself in their store, they should be responsible for my safety, and I'm not talking about calling the police, because they are 5 to 10 minutes away, at best.

redred
02-01-2016, 11:11 AM
i think this is a threat to every major city across the world whether or not you are allowed to carry a gun around with you or not