PDA

View Full Version : Suffolk man ‘had sex with 450 tractors’

Teh One Who Knocks
02-02-2016, 12:24 PM
By Hugh Dunnett, Crime Correspondent - The Suffolk Gazette

http://i.imgur.com/Rtw5Mo1.jpg

A Suffolk man with a bizarre sexual attraction to tractors has been banned from the countryside and forced to sign the sex-offenders’ register.

Ralph Bishop, 53, was found by police with his trousers around his ankles “interfering” with a tractor parked in a field outside Saxmundham.

He was arrested on suspicion of outraging public decency, and admitted to having had sex with around 450 tractors all over the Suffolk countryside.

When officers searched his terraced home they found a collection of more than 5,000 tractor images on his laptop.

The photos showed Bishop had a special desire for John Deere and Massey Ferguson tractors, particularly green ones.

A police insider said: “We couldn’t believe it when we found him in the field. He was wearing a white t-shirt and Wellington boots and very little else. He was clearly in state of high excitement at the rear of the machine.

“Thankfully nobody else was around, but the field is close to a village primary school so we had to arrest him and educate him about the error of his ways.

“He told us he was particularly ‘in to’ axle grease and the presence of this around the back of tractors was all too much for him.”

Bishop, twice divorced, was released without charge on condition he sought psychological help. He was put on the sex-offenders’ register.

“He is also banned from the countryside and is now not allowed to go within one mile of a farm,” the police insider added. “So he has to live and remain in the middle of Ipswich to comply with that.

“However, we are watching him because we are worried about the safety of several street-cleaning machines.”

Another policeman added: “He’ll also need to keep away from the town’s gardens – if he takes a fancy to a lawn mower he might find he loses more than just his liberty.”

EDITOR’S NOTE: Three months later, things had not improved for Mr Bishop, who was caught out trying to get a job at an agriculture college, where he wanted to give the farm machinery a vigorous scrub down. (story below)

Teh One Who Knocks
02-02-2016, 12:24 PM
By Hugh Dunnett, Crime Correspondent - The Suffolk Gazette

http://i.imgur.com/dxQmpRq.jpg

The Suffolk man who admitted having sex with 450 tractors is in trouble with the police again after trying to get a job at an agricultural college.

Ralph Bishop promised to keep away from farm machinery and not to go within in a mile of the countryside again when he was arrested last October.

The 54-year-old moved from Saxmundham to Ipswich in order to comply with the strict police conditions, but officers say his strange behaviour has not improved.

A Suffolk police insider said: “He went to Otley College for an interview as a handyman, and that while there he told the principal that he would happily give all the farm machinery a vigorous scrub down.

“Thankfully the staff at Otley had read about Mr Bishop’s unsavoury interest in tractors, and alerted us.”

The officer said they when they visited Bishop at his London Road flat he admitted he was finding it difficult to curb his urges.

“There were copies of Farming Weekly strewn all over the flat, and we found some bus tickets which clearly showed he had been out in the countryside, which was strictly against the conditions we put down.”

News of Bishop’s tractor fetish went viral worldwide after the Suffolk Gazette reported he was caught with his trousers down behind a Massey Ferguson in a Saxmundham field.

He admitted to having had sex with around 450 tractors, mostly green ones, and when officers raided his home they seized a laptop which had over 5,000 tractor images on it.

Police have now given him another warning, and told him he will be charged if he travels to the countryside again, risking imprisonment.

When the Suffolk Gazette approached Bishop, he said: “I am trying to change, I really am. Sometimes I think I have got over my interest in machinery, and then I see a milk float going past and I come over all giddy.”

Pony
02-02-2016, 12:29 PM
Damn rapist.

redred
02-02-2016, 12:49 PM
:lol: crazy round them parts of england

PorkChopSandwiches
02-02-2016, 01:45 PM
this isnt real :shock:

Goofy
02-02-2016, 02:15 PM
Oh aaaaarrrr