PDA

View Full Version : Marilyn Manson's former bandmate wishes he would die

Teh One Who Knocks
02-02-2016, 02:57 PM
by Andrew Trendell - GigWise

http://i.imgur.com/KL43DCU.jpg

Marilyn Manson has courted controversy and attracted the bile of many a person over his long and 'colourful' career - from the church and far right to shrieking mothers everywhere. Now a former bandmate has dealt him a pretty harsh below.

When the God Of Fuck first emerged on the scene, he was flanked by bandmates that included the likes of Twiggy Ramirez and Gidget Gein. Among them, was keyboardist Madonna Wayne Gacy - also known as Pogo.

He played with Manson from 1989 until 2007, and it seems that relations haven't improved since - with Gacy taking to Facebook to mourn that Manson hadn't died along with Lemmy, David Bowie and others that we've lost in recent weeks.

“I am genuinely amazed at how many prominent entertainers and musicians have kicked-off in the last 30 days… too bad Brian Warner isn’t one of them," he wrote, via Alternative Nation.

“Apparently, the old cliche that ‘only the good die young’ is truth.”

“I can’t wait to do: the electric Boogaloo, the Texas two step, the waltz, and an Irish jig on his grave.”

“Maybe this is the end times, and it is a really slow rapture starting with musicians?”

“The best thing he can do to preserve his legacy, is put a bullet in his head and prove his integrity.”

“Presently, he is unintentionally… slowly… committing suicide one pill at a time.”

A fan then brought up Kanye's recent 'butt sex' furor, before he replied: “Knowing the two of them, they would probably enjoy that, & I am not gay bashing.”

He added: “He has been wanting to die for years now, absorbed in a ball of self delusion.”

Manson was last in the UK in November, where he played a staggering show at London's Hammersmith Apollo, in support of his brilliant 2015 album, Pale Emperor.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-02-2016, 05:08 PM
He puts on a fantastic show, at least in his heyday

Goofy
02-02-2016, 09:38 PM
He puts on a fantastic show, at least in his heyday

I saw a bit of him on tv last year live from Glasto........... worst singing i've heard in my entire fucking life! Why the fuck anyone would pay to watch/listen to that shite is beyond me :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-02-2016, 09:43 PM
I saw a few of his tours, not sure about that show. But he sounded great when I went (if you like that kind of music) and the stage show was AWESOME

DemonGeminiX
02-03-2016, 01:23 AM
I've never seen him live, but I like his stuff, or at least the stuff from Antichrist Superstar.