PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight

PorkChopSandwiches
02-09-2016, 05:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Noilly Pratt
02-09-2016, 07:26 PM
I'm surprised that they don't lobby for shorter times for elections, like we have here in Canada. It gives them less time to contradict themselves.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-09-2016, 07:54 PM
:lol: She has been in government for too long, so they have clips of her for years now to use

fricnjay
02-09-2016, 08:35 PM
Literally makes me sick to my stomach. How is she still walking around a free women is beyond my understanding.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-09-2016, 08:56 PM
True, its disgusting

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2016, 09:34 PM
I have family that used to work for NCIS (the real org) and they used to charge and convict sailors for doing less than the shit she's getting away with. The entire organization (the ones I keep in touch with) are all besides themselves in anger that she's not been arrested and she's still in the election.

fricnjay
02-09-2016, 10:57 PM
I wonder what district attorneys office's jurisdiction it would be under to bring formal charges against her and arrest her? :-k

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2016, 11:29 PM
It would be under federal jurisdiction. The US attorney general would have to do it.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-09-2016, 11:37 PM
And everyone is to scared since she has the kings protection

DemonGeminiX
02-09-2016, 11:45 PM
If the FBI recommends to the attorney general that an indictment be handed down and Obama prevents it from being carried out, the FBI brass will all walk off the job and Obama will be left looking like a blatantly corrupt fool. Then Congress will have to act.

The FBI isn't concerned with politics. If they were, they wouldn't be investigating this to begin with. The director, Comey, isn't a Democrat lackey.

Goofy
02-10-2016, 12:22 AM
A politician told lies? :shock: :faint: :hills:

DemonGeminiX
02-10-2016, 02:42 AM
We still get upset over it over on this side of the pond.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-10-2016, 02:46 AM
If the FBI recommends to the attorney general that an indictment be handed down and Obama prevents it from being carried out, the FBI brass will all walk off the job and Obama will be left looking like a blatantly corrupt fool. Then Congress will have to act.

The FBI isn't concerned with politics. If they were, they wouldn't be investigating this to begin with. The director, Comey, isn't a Democrat lackey.

That's what we would hope, but the Clinton's have dirt on everyone. They are like what the FBI was when it began

FBD
04-26-2016, 02:52 PM
cankles has CIA protection from way back when Bill made that deal with them to help run guns and drugs out of Mena. if that were not so, Bill would have never made the white house much less survived impeachment, and cankles never would have made her carpetbagging trip to the ny senate seat (that we shouldnt be electing in the first place, since the 17th amendment is unconstitutional.) it'd also be common knowledge of her dismissal from the watergate commission for unethical behavior for trying to manufacture evidence against nixon.

and it'd be common knowledge where chelsea's chin came from (and it wasnt bill)