PDA

View Full Version : Keller Police Arrest Man for Sexual Assault of Four Students

fricnjay
02-11-2016, 10:45 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QJo81Bq.jpg

A 44-year-old Arlington man is in the Keller Regional Jail this morning following his Wednesday arrest on four second-degree felony charges of Sexual Assault of a Child.

The arrest of Timothy James Burns came after a two-week investigation by Keller Police into allegations of sexual assault between Burns and four female high-schoolers within the Keller Independent School District. Police believe Burns initiated contact with his victims through social media.

It is unclear at this point whether additional victims may surface as part of this investigation and the search of Burns’ home; police are asking parents in and near Keller to speak with their children, particularly high school-aged daughters, and contact investigators at 817-743-4535 if they believe Burns had any inappropriate contact with them.

Burns is being held in lieu of a $400,000 bond — $100,000 for each charge.

fricnjay
02-11-2016, 10:50 PM
OK so my wife works for Keller ISD and told me this was happening. So apparently there is a lot more to the story. The girls were all freshman and as young as 14. This guy met the first girl and groomed her by buying here expensive gifts and what not, the guy is very wealthy. So after getting the first girl on the hook she then acts as a "Madam" by getting other girls to offer their favors also for expensive gifts. So basically he used his money to create his own private under age prostitution ring. Whats crazy is this happened in my area in a school my kids will one day go too. :shakehead: