PDA

View Full Version : Sofia Vergara's dresses are so tight they make her bleed

Teh One Who Knocks
02-14-2016, 12:47 PM
News.com.au

http://i.imgur.com/54cIMtd.jpg

Sofia Vergara suffers for her fashion ... so much so that’s she actually bleeds at the end of awards shows due to the figure hugging dresses she wears.

The 43-year-old actress opened up to Net-a-Porter’s magazine, THE EDIT, about how her body has changed and if she’ll be tempted by surgery in the future.

“People will often say that I wear the same thing on the red carpet, but I know my body: it’s very voluptuous and I’ve got the boobs of a stripper,” Vergara said.

“They’re a 32DDD and because they’re real, they’re everywhere, so I need my dresses to have structure — and under armor. There is so much going on under my dresses that I bleed at the end of award ceremonies.

“In 10 years I think it would be good to have a reduction. I don’t think it’s even going to be an option not to [have surgery], because I’m going to start having back pains. I wouldn’t make them too small — just enough that I don’t end up looking like an old stripper.”

Speaking of strippers, Vergara is still on a high after marrying "Magic Mike" star Joe Maganiello in November last year, and she told the magazine that she’s considering becoming a mum for the second time with her new hubby.

“I wouldn’t mind another child: my husband is younger than me and he wants kids so we’re trying to figure out what we’re going to do. The idea of doing it all again doesn’t scare me but, hey, it’s not like it’s going to happen naturally, is it?”

Vergara is best known for playing Gloria Delgado-Pritchett on "Modern Family," a role that has earned her four Golden Globe nominations, and a role that she never wants to end.

“It’s been my life for seven years and I could do it forever,” she said.

“We’re all involved in each other’s problems and breakups and I feel especially protective of Rico Rodriguez [who plays Manny, Gloria’s son]. He was a kid and now he’s a 17-year-old man with a moustache.

“It’s true that [the show is] a lot of work (we shoot five days a week, seven months a year), but the set is 15 minutes away from my house in Beverly Hills and, because it’s comedy, you don’t ever go home exhausted from crying or action sequences: there’s just a lot of laughter involved.”

She might be having fun on set, but you won’t catch Vergara watching episodes of "Modern Family" on TV, especially older episodes.

“Watching myself age on screen is awful!” she said.

“There is nothing more disturbing than watching an episode of 'Modern Family' from the first season, then one from seven years later, but what can I do?

“I’ll be sad when the wolf whistles stop. I’m already sad that men have started calling me ‘Señora’. I get really p---ed off: ‘What? It’s Señorita!’”

deebakes
02-14-2016, 04:25 PM
where is she bleeding from? :shock:

Hugh_Janus
02-14-2016, 09:07 PM
her anus

redred
02-14-2016, 09:30 PM
nipples

Fodster
02-15-2016, 01:22 AM
ears