PDA

View Full Version : Woman faces child neglect charge after being found passed out, naked

Teh One Who Knocks
02-17-2016, 12:23 PM
NW Florida Daily News

http://i.imgur.com/14Nmyj9.jpg

BAKER — A 24-year-old woman faces a charge of child neglect after she got drunk while caring for a young child, lawmen say.

According to the Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office, the woman’s father came home after being away for about two hours and found his daughter, Whitney L. Kilcrease, lying unconscious on the floor with the child playing nearby. When she awoke, she became violent and started using profanity, the father said. She went next door to her uncle’s house and locked the door.

Concerned about the child’s safety, the father was able to get the child away from Kilcrease, who was throwing items inside the house.

A deputy found Kilcrease lying face-down on the floor without any clothes on. “When I tried to talk to Whitney, her speech was slurred and unintelligible as well as unable to stand,” the deputy wrote.

She was taken to North Okaloosa Medical Center.

Later, she told deputies when her father left to run errands she started drinking Captain Morgan rum and doesn’t remember anything after that until she woke up in the hospital.

Medical records indicate she had a blood alcohol content of 305 mg/dl.

Hugh_Janus
02-17-2016, 07:22 PM
I bet he copped a feel

PorkChopSandwiches
02-17-2016, 07:28 PM
:hitit:

DemonGeminiX
02-17-2016, 09:40 PM
:+1:

deebakes
02-18-2016, 01:24 AM
:excellent: