PDA

View Full Version : Teacher jailed for sexualy abusing pupils

Teh One Who Knocks
06-14-2011, 05:51 PM
Agence France Presse

http://i.imgur.com/R45hG.jpg

LONDON (AFP) – A primary school teacher who filmed himself sexually abusing girls during one-on-one reading sessions was jailed on Tuesday.

Nigel Leat was given an indeterminate sentence and told he would serve at least eight-and-a-half years for sexually abusing five girls over the course of five years at Hillside First School in Weston-super-Mare.

Leat, of Bloomfield Road, Bristol, pleaded guilty to 36 offences, including attempted rape of a child and sexual assault on children.

Judge Neil Ford at Bristol Crown Court told Leat his "treatment of the girls was clever, cunning, insidious and wicked".

"You were able to behave in this way because you were a teacher entrusted to look after children," he said.

The jury heard details of how the 51-year-old teacher got the girls to perform sex acts on him during private reading sessions.

Leat also filmed himself sexually abusing girls as young as six.

The videos were filmed in the school's staffroom and a resource room.

Police found more than 30,000 indecent photographs and 720 indecent movies in Leat's possession after he was arrested in December 2010.

Muddy
06-14-2011, 05:57 PM
Give him the chair.

MrsM
06-14-2011, 06:04 PM
Nigel Leat was given an indeterminate sentence and told he would serve at least eight-and-a-half years for sexually abusing five girls over the course of five years at Hillside First School in Weston-super-Mare.

I hope 8.5 yrs is the min and it increases greatly from there - if he only gets 8.5 yrs - that will be crazy.

Hal-9000
06-14-2011, 06:07 PM
sexually abusing.....I knew it was a man before reading because they didn't say - having an affair with an underage pupil

RBP is right about these things

Hal-9000
06-14-2011, 06:09 PM
oh and btw....burn in hell you sick fucking pervert :thumbsup:

Muddy
06-14-2011, 06:19 PM
sexually abusing.....I knew it was a man before reading because they didn't say - having an affair with an underage pupil

RBP is right about these things

Maybe because they were 6 years old and not 16... Big difference..

Noilly Pratt
06-14-2011, 06:21 PM
Imagine the damage that one individual could inflict on so many kids over a 5 year period? 36 admitted but how many more? I shudder to think.

Should be 36x8...288 years. Not gonna live that long? Bzzzzzt sorry, thanks for playing.

And since I'm feeling merciful, 188 years reduced from that for good behaviour.

Muddy
06-14-2011, 06:24 PM
Imagine the damage that one individual could inflict on so many kids over a 5 year period? 36 admitted but how many more? I shudder to think.

Should be 36x8...288 years. Not gonna live that long? Bzzzzzt sorry, thanks for playing.

Im all about castration for people like this...

Hal-9000
06-14-2011, 06:33 PM

yeah, good point

Hal-9000
06-14-2011, 06:34 PM

Rework the damned law....all parents of affected children get to go up and hoof the guy in the bag wearing boots of their choice

redred
06-14-2011, 06:35 PM
Give him the chair.

we haven't got one in bristol :sad2:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-14-2011, 07:12 PM
How can this only amount to 8.5 years, what an outrage.

Hal-9000
06-14-2011, 07:52 PM
what I don't get are individuals who say this type of person is not to blame, he had a bad childhood etc. etc...

The fact is that these monsters take great pains to cover up what they're doing, they realize at all levels that what they're doing is wrong...no matter how much they like committing the acts.

It's a premeditated crime and the fuckers know right from wrong...no matter how much their daddies abused them growing up.

/rant

RBP
06-14-2011, 09:46 PM

Where does it say that? You totally made that up. :huh:

The language IS different and all of your comments are different too.

Muddy
06-14-2011, 09:48 PM
Where does it say that? You totally made that up. :huh:

The language IS different and all of your comments are different too.

Rightcheere..

Leat also filmed himself sexually abusing girls as young as six.

RBP
06-14-2011, 10:26 PM
Rightcheere..

Oh. I need to work on my reading comprehension. Muh bad. Sorry about that.

deebakes
06-14-2011, 11:15 PM
Give him the chair.

you stole my standard response :(

redred
06-15-2011, 10:35 AM
How can this only amount to 8.5 years, what an outrage.

thats when he's up for parole they won't be letting him out then he's been jailed indefinitely which from what i read in the local news (btw this guy live less than a mile from me ) means he won't be let out for good behavior.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-15-2011, 02:40 PM
would you be in favor of a death sentence for this guy? I wish we could give a death sentence for this type of shit out here, these people always get out and continue to abuse kids, there is no such thing as rehab.

redred
06-15-2011, 03:21 PM
would you be in favor of a death sentence for this guy?

yes i'm in favor of the death penalty for any case as bad as this as long as they are 100% sure they have the right guy like this case ,why should we have to pay our tax's to look after that guy inside ,if it costs £30000 a year to lock that guy up when a jab or the chair will cost no more than say £1000 or so then sorry they did the crime so good night and fuck off our planet ,may even get a few people thinking about doing any crimes

Muddy
06-15-2011, 03:25 PM
would you be in favor of a death sentence for this guy?

At his level of infraction? Yes.