PDA

View Full Version : German Teen Raped By Serbian Migrants While Girl Films

Teh One Who Knocks
03-07-2016, 12:34 PM
By Brendan Kelly - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/sYKigFP.jpg

A 14-year-old girl was allegedly gang raped by Serbian migrants before being left half-naked in the street, and the incident was filmed by another 15-year-old girl.

The 14-year-old, who is unnamed for legal reasons, was reportedly invited to the house of the 15-year-old girl, who was allegedly part of the group of Serbian migrants, in Hamburg, Germany. She agreed to go back to the house because she felt safe with another girl being in the group and was unaware that the older girl was part of the trap, according to Daily Mail

The two girls were given alcohol by the Serbians before Bosko Pavlovic, 21, Alexander Nicolas, 16, and another 14-year-old boy allegedly gang raped the 14-year-old while the older girl filmed for them.

Pavlovic is being hunted by German police, who say that the other two rapists and the 15-year-old who filmed are already in police custody.

Police say that after the incident, the 14-year-old victim was left almost naked in the street, where she nearly died from hypothermia.

The Sun reported that the three teens in custody are facing charges of attempted murder and that the two boys are facing rape charges.

redred
03-07-2016, 02:16 PM
poor girl

RBP
03-07-2016, 04:51 PM
jesus

Loser
03-07-2016, 06:40 PM
Kill them all.

Hugh_Janus
03-07-2016, 07:25 PM
Kill them all.

I'm pretty sure shit like this happens in your country too, carried out by its citizens.... maybe you should be killed :-k

deebakes
03-08-2016, 12:40 AM
:(

Loser
03-08-2016, 06:22 AM
I'm pretty sure shit like this happens in your country too, carried out by its citizens.... maybe you should be killed :-k

I have zero problems, what so ever, with the death penalty for proven rapists.

Generally, in prison here, it is a death sentence anyways.

Hugh_Janus
03-08-2016, 07:47 PM
I have zero problems, what so ever, with the death penalty for proven rapists.

Generally, in prison here, it is a death sentence anyways.

oh, I thought you meant immigrants :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
03-08-2016, 07:59 PM
Them too :twisted: