PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Boy Spots Dogman-Like Creature

Teh One Who Knocks
03-08-2016, 12:50 PM
By Cryptozoology News

http://i.imgur.com/0KvNfeI.jpg

MUSKEGO, Wis. — A 13-year-old in Waukesha County claims he had a terrifying encounter with a bipedal creature he was not immediately able to identify.

The boy told Cryptozoology News on Sunday that he was walking his dog near a wooded area close to his home at about 8 p.m. when the canine companion began barking.

“He was growling in the direction of the small woods near my street,” he said about the Feb. 22 alleged encounter. “I take a closer look over and see nothing, until I hear a deep snarl. It sounded like a strangled wolf.”

The Wisconsin resident states he “backed up immediately” after realizing he was staring at a pair of “yellow eyes”.

“I got a good look at it. I stood there for a minute or so, racking my brain and thinking ‘what could this be?’ Then, it took a step toward me. I bolted back to my house.”

He described the animal as a 5-feet-tall dog-like creature walking on two legs and exhibiting a “black and gray fur”. Its head, he explained, had a long snout with large fangs and “pointed ears”.

“It also had long dark gray claws, about 2 inches long.”

The Dogman is a cryptid reputed to live in the northwestern quadrant of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula, although other sightings have been reported in different locations. The beast was first reported to have been seen in 1887 by two lumberjacks, who described it as having a human body and a dog’s head.

In 2015, a woman told Cryptozoology News that she had witnessed an encounter between a group of Bigfoot and Dogman creatures in what looked like some sort of symbiosis, reminding her of the “relationship between crocodiles and hippos”. She described the animals as being the size of a man with pointy ears placed on the top of their heads. Their bodies were reportedly covered in a brown patchy hair and had “human-like fingers with thick claws”. The woman also released a 17-second-long video last year of what she believed to be a “Dogman beast”.

Also in 2015, a group of three people in Michigan reportedly came across an unidentified dog-like creature in the woods of St. Clair County.

The Wisconsin boy says he hasn’t told anybody about the odd encounter.

“They would’ve thought I was crazy,” he said.

The city of Muskego, owing its name to the Potawatomi word for sunfish, has a population of 24,000.

redred
03-08-2016, 12:58 PM
The only 13 year old who didn't have a smartphone to hand?

Goofy
03-08-2016, 01:19 PM
:yawn:

Goofy
03-08-2016, 01:19 PM
The only 13 year old who didn't have a smartphone to hand?

They never do when they spot "aliens", "bigfoot" or "dogman" :sleep:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-08-2016, 01:23 PM
:shakehead:

Goofy
03-08-2016, 02:42 PM
:yawn:

deebakes
03-09-2016, 03:09 AM
:doggybanana: