PDA

View Full Version : Rugby Player Suffers Torn Penis

Teh One Who Knocks
03-16-2016, 11:47 AM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/vJ8poxu.jpg

Haydn Peacock suffered a torn penis while playing for AS Carcassonne, a French rugby team, during a match against the St. Esteve Catalans Dragons (UTC) in February.

Peacock's penis was grabbed by an opposing player during a tackle.

He posted a picture on his Instagram page with the caption: "Not the best reason to be on the front page of the paper this morning. #rugbyleague is definitely not a sport I recommend. 11 stitches later for the little fella but she'll be right."

“Oh, when we played UTC the other week their center pretty much ripped my dick off," Peacock told French Footy.

“He made a tackle by reaching out and grabbing my dick," Peacock added. "Have you seen the photo? It’s a classic. They put it on the front page of the paper."

“I took the ball off the scrum and made a half break, and their center has come across from the inside and reached out in a last ditch effort and has got a hold of my dick with one hand and pulled me down."

Amazingly, Peacock kept playing until half time.

“There’s a photo of me screaming in pain, and I finished out the half," Peacock recalled. "The pain was alright and then at half-time I was like, I’ve got to have a look. I checked on it and the skin is half ripped off and I was like, ‘S---, where’s the doctor? Where’s the doctor?'"

“They had to go and get the UTC doctor and he came in and checked it out and he was like, ‘Oh man, you’re going to have to go and get stitches,’ so I had to go to the clinic that night and they had to put 11 stitches around it to put the skin back together," Peacock added.

Peacock said he showed his teammates his member, and they burst into laughter.

“I remember I had to strap it all up for the next game," Peacock stated. "I just had to go around it. The coach wanted me to go out and buy a cup but I’m not going to play with a cup, I’m not going to be able to run. I just had to heavily strap it. It’s all good (now). I got the stitches out and it’s all sweet. No dramas.”

redred
03-16-2016, 11:51 AM
run it off :roll:

Goofy
03-16-2016, 12:14 PM
:hills:

deebakes
03-17-2016, 01:49 AM
i knew rubgy was gay, i just didn't realize how gay :shock:

Griffin
03-17-2016, 01:57 AM
i knew rubgy was gay, i just didn't realize how gay :shock: