PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Harvard students debate whether whites should kill themselves due to ‘privilege’

RBP
03-17-2016, 02:48 AM
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – White lives do not matter, according to a student debater/activist from the University of West Georgia.

http://i.imgur.com/M4xCsIy.jpg

Miguel Feliciano, along with fellow West Georgia student Damiyr Davis, reportedly participated in a recent debate with other students at Harvard University.

During an exchange with their opponents, Feliciano suggested that white people should kill themselves because of their “white privilege.”

The exchange was caught on video and posted on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc

“White life is wrong,” Feliciano was quoted as saying by Infowars.com. “Our argument is that we should never affirm white life. White life is based off black subjugation.”

When a white debater asked Feliciano whether he should commit suicide, Feliciano said “I don’t see why not, it’s ethical.”

When the white debater suggested that it might be better to remain alive and fight the social forces that promote “white privilege,” Feliciano rejects the notion.

“Struggling against the structure means putting yourself on the line, putting your body on the line, do it. Affirmative suicide, that’s cool, it’s one little step in the right direction,” Feliciano said, according to Infowars.com.

Ironically, the debate topic was supposed to be about renewable energy.

“The black debaters simply ‘chose’ to point out their opponents’ skin color and begin advocating genocide,” reported InvestmentWatchdogBlog.com. “They expressly stated that these were their ‘sincere beliefs,’ not just an argument to win a debate.”

Feliciano and Davis are not some anonymous student crackpots posing as serious debaters.

They form a respected two-person debate team that took second place at the 2013 Cross-Examination Debate Association Nationals, according to Infowars.com.

Feliciano also acts as an instructor at the Eddie Conway Liberation Institute, an annual debate camp at Coppin State University that reportedly instructs high school students on debate strategy and radical thought, Infowars.com reported.

The institute is named after former Black Panther Party member Eddie Conway, who was convicted and imprisoned for 44 years for his involvement with the 1970 murder of a Baltimore police officer.

DemonGeminiX
03-17-2016, 03:08 AM
Wow. Really, wow. I am so glad I bought my guns.

RBP
03-17-2016, 03:09 AM
I have been telling you guys. :lol:

Muddy
03-17-2016, 03:35 AM
What a wonderful story to end the night on.

RBP
03-17-2016, 03:51 AM
Sleep well, Muddy. :tup:

Pony
03-17-2016, 05:52 AM
Wow. Really, wow. I am so glad I bought my guns.

Easier to commit suicide due to your white guilt?

perrhaps
03-17-2016, 08:21 AM
But if we all kill ourselves, who will award them affirmative action scholarships?

deebakes
03-17-2016, 11:47 AM
I have been telling you guys. :lol:

what does this have to do with finding reputable hookers? :-k

RBP
03-17-2016, 01:31 PM
what does this have to do with finding reputable hookers? :-k

:lol: we haven't had that discussion in a while. I've been out of the game for a long time. :sad2:

Muddy
03-17-2016, 03:02 PM
Sleep well, Muddy. :tup:

I sleep fine.. I do know that all black people arent like this.. I am very aware though that there are a number of them that do. I am also aware there is a white faction that feels as strongly about them in reverse. At the end of the day on a personal level, I try and treat people as I want to be treated and deal with situations as they may arise.

RBP
03-17-2016, 03:12 PM
I sleep fine.. I do know that all black people arent like this.. I am very aware though that there are a number of them that do. I am also aware there is a white faction that feels as strongly about them in reverse. At the end of the day on a personal level, I try and treat people as I want to be treated and deal with situations as they may arise.

I say the same thing about the wacked out feminists and SJW's. I know they don't represent the majority by any stretch. They are, however, controlling the agenda. And when people react to that vocal minority with concessions, on college campuses for example, it does change the game for the fair minded.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-17-2016, 03:14 PM
Sounds like a bunch of cracka ass motherfuckers in this thread that just need to off themselves yo [-(

RBP
03-17-2016, 03:15 PM
Sounds like a bunch of cracka ass motherfuckers in this thread that just need to off themselves yo [-(

:suicide: One less tax payer.

Muddy
03-17-2016, 03:17 PM
Who would fund the scholarships, Lance?

PorkChopSandwiches
03-17-2016, 03:39 PM
Holy shit

DemonGeminiX
03-17-2016, 03:58 PM
Easier to commit suicide due to your white guilt?

Easier to kill the dumbasses who buy into this shit and try to kill me for not killing myself.

fricnjay
03-17-2016, 04:31 PM
http://imgur.com/ypd3s6k.jpg

PorkChopSandwiches
03-17-2016, 04:56 PM
Then suicide may be for you

RBP
03-17-2016, 06:33 PM
Then suicide may be for you

Plus it's the ethical thing to do. :tup: