PDA

View Full Version : Man who plotted to start ‘incest family’ with single mom, two young daughters gets 10 years in prison

Teh One Who Knocks
03-17-2016, 11:26 AM
BY Meg Wagner - NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

http://i.imgur.com/4eUGPx8.jpg

A Florida creep who wanted to start an “incest family” with a woman and her two young daughters was sentenced to 10 years behind bars Wednesday.

Aron Fink tearfully apologized in court and said he was happy police caught him before he could act on his sick impulses. The 44-year-old, who pleaded guilty in October, said he used the screenname “KinkyDaddy4y” to arrange his planned sexual rendezvous with a family of three.

"I have no excuses,” the Deerfield Beach man said at his Wednesday sentencing, according to the Sun-Sentinel. “I do have a problem.”

Fink spent weeks last year exchanging online messages with an undercover cop who posed as a single mom of two girls, ages 8 and 10. The Florida man’s first message hinted at his twisted intentions.

“Hello kinky perverted guy from South Florida into incest, family … and lots more,” he wrote.

He sent along naked photos and more explicitly asked for sex with the mom-and-daughter trio.

“I have been looking for a mom who was raised in an incest family and wants to continue the beautiful world of incest with their kids,” he wrote in one message. “I have wanted an incest family since I was younger. Nothing turns me on more than family incest. So special and hot!”

Fink eventually arranged to meet up with his would-be “incest family” at a West Palm Beach fast food joint on Aug. 13. Cops met him at the restaurant and arrested him.

He pleaded guilty in October to a using a cellphone and computer to entice a minor for sexual activity. On Wednesday, a judge sentenced him to 10 years in prison, followed by 20 years under supervised release.

deebakes
03-17-2016, 11:44 AM
:facepalm:

PorkChopSandwiches
03-17-2016, 04:02 PM
:shock: