PDA

View Full Version : Man tries to contact aliens... then bizarrely this 'awesome FLYING SAUCER appeared'

Teh One Who Knocks
03-24-2016, 01:17 PM
By Jon Austin - The Express

http://i.imgur.com/35b1OT2.jpg

THIS UFO was snapped on camera after a man allegedly tried to "make contact with aliens."

The case is being looked at by investigators after the unnamed man submitted a picture of an disk-shaped object, which he says was taken on a motion-activated camera just one day after he attempted to make contact with extra terrestrials.

According to a report the witness filed to the world's biggest UFO research group, the Mutual UFO Network, (MUFON), the incident happened in Eagle Mountain, Utah, USA, on Sunday.

The man wrote in his report that the evening before he had been trying to contact aliens using a specific method developed by world-famous UFO guru Dr Steven Greer, which is known by believers as close encounters of the fifth kind (CE-5 protocols), whereby humans try to initiate contact through meditation.

The witness wrote: "The night before this event I had been meditating and attempting to contact ETs through CE-5 protocols as I have done in the past.

"I caught a possible orb the night before but this is a motion activated camera.

http://i.imgur.com/rTYT3Xr.jpg

"Within 0.3 seconds it shoots off a 3 round burst.

"The second picture has an object not located in number one and three. I believe I set the camera off myself when I went to get it from the spot I have it mounted in my backyard."

Last year Express.co.uk revealed how Dr Greer told a UFO seminar in London that he had used CE-5 protocols during a secret event with member of the French MoD and a UFO had appeared.

The department refused to confirm or deny this when asked about it.

The image is being discussed by online UFO buffs.

Scott C waring, editor of UFO Sightings Daily, wrote: "Amazing catch and compounded by the fact that the person was trying to contact aliens through meditation…this is just awesome.

"Proof mediattaion or focussed thought works."

Sceptics argue there is no evidence for CE-5 working and it is all implied and done by suggestion.

Robert Sheaffer reviewed the film 2013 Sirius produced by Dr Greer which featured sections on his training camps for CE-5 protocols.

Mr Shaffer wrote: "I found interesting the part about CSETI's CE5 training session, 'human-initiated contact', which involves, among other things, meditation and remote viewing.

"They go into the desert or some other remote place, and shine a flashlight or laser at any light they see in the sky.

http://i.imgur.com/OfAO6BS.jpg

"If it appears to flicker back, that counts as an instance of interstellar communication. Many of the ET craft are 'trans-dimensional', and thus are not visible to the human eye.

"However, they can be seen using night-vision equipment, which apparently has the capability to make trans-dimensional things visible.

"I once spoke with a fellow at a UFO meeting who had been through Greer's training, and he was very impressed by it.

"He explained that, at first, he could not see any of the ET craft that Greer was talking about. But as the training progressed, he learned how to perceive them."

The sceptic also commented that Dr Greer has previously charged from £700 to £1,800 for week-long CE-5 training seminars.

The image being looked at by MUFON is also widely considered to be a "blurb" by sceptics, a dark, grainy and blurred object that could be caused by a bird in flight.

Goofy
03-24-2016, 01:22 PM
:lol:

:yawn:

Teh One Who Knocks
03-24-2016, 01:29 PM
He's got picture proof :facepalm:

Noilly Pratt
03-24-2016, 07:15 PM
I had a few minutes...here's how to implement the CE-5 protocol... as per http://ufocontact.com/how-to-do-ce-5-et-contact/

:tinfoil:

Some of you ask how to use the CE-5 protocols (Close Encounters of the 5th Kind) to make ET Contact. CE-5 is a consciousness-based approach to ET connection, so people use thought, meditation, visualization, prayer, ritual and remote viewing. CE-5 is defined as human-initiated bilateral communication with ETs.

Your peaceful intention towards this CE-5 contact is very important. So is your love towards the Star Visitors.

Here are suggested steps for your CE-5 event:
1. Do this CE-5 ET Contact any time, anywhere that is convenient, comfortable and safe for you.
2. Choose the place and the people you believe are compatible, respectful, and enthusiastic about this coordinated effort. You may also do this alone. If you have an attitude of fear, deep skepticism, hostility, close-mindedness…chances are good you will fail at making contact. Bring your goodwill, love, joy and openness to the experience. The ETs will “pick up” on your noble positive vibrations.
3. Link heart-to-heart with members in your group. Circulate the love energy.
4. Imagine a sphere of love at the center of your circle with each of your hearts connected to it. Project this column of love energy high up into the sky as a brilliant vibrant beacon to our Star Friends.
5. When you go into meditation, in your imagination link up heart-to-heart with all of the other Global CE-5 ET Contact groups who are joining in all over the planet. Then with love also include our Star Friends as you invite them and “vector” them to your location. You can “vector”, or guide, them to your location by projecting your consciousness out to them and visualizing how to travel from the location of our sun in our solar system to our Earth. As you approach it in your imagination, zoom in closer and closer to your specific location on the surface. Show them the images of where to find you!
6. Mentally and with your heart, ASK our ET friends what you and we can do in cooperation with them to bring about a healing for our planet Earth. Invite them to take more of a part in our Human affairs, recognizing that it is nonetheless Humanity’s responsibility to solve its problems.
7. Remember that CE-5 ET Contact can come in many forms. It may be a sighting of a Star Craft, a lucid dream, a telepathic message, a touch on the shoulder or knee, weird electrical phenomenon with communication devices or lights, and so much more. The ETs are very creative and will only communicate when it is safe for them and you.
Our next Global CE-5 ET Contact event is scheduled for Saturday, June 8.

Last month 600+ teams in 34+ countries joined to make CE-5 ET Contact! You can read their CE-5 experiences here:
www.etletstalk.org/forums/may-field-reports/
Please join us on June 8. I will email details shortly about how you can do this.
Great Contact!