PDA

View Full Version : After Migrant Attacks in Germany, Train Offers Women-Only Cars

Teh One Who Knocks
03-29-2016, 11:53 AM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/ojudscg.jpg

The Regiobahn train company in Germany is going to offer women and children-only train cars following sex attacks by migrants on females in Cologne back on New Year's Eve 2015.

The train carriages for women and children will be located next to the train conductor, notes The Mirror.

“The local proximity to the customer service representative is chosen deliberately,” a Regiobahn spokesman said.

Regiobahn denies the special cars are in direct response to the sex attacks in Cologne, but says the change is part of a general increase in security.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has refused to limit the number of migrants coming to the country, many of whom are feeing ISIS in Syria.

Labor leader Jeremy Corbyn, in the UK, suggested that train carriages be segregated n 2015.

“Some women have raised with me that a solution to the rise in assault and harassment on public transport could be to introduce women-only carriages," Corbyn said at the time.

“I would consult with women and open it up to hear their views on whether women-only carriages would be welcome – and if piloting this at times and on modes of transport where harassment is reported most frequently would be of interest.”

Corbyn also stated: “It is unacceptable that many women and girls adapt their daily lives in order to avoid being harassed on the street, public transport, and in other public places from the park to the supermarket," reports Breitbart.com.

In January 2016, Cologne Police Chief Wolfgang Albers lost his job after being accused of trying to conceal the migrants' part in the mass sex assaults on New Year's Eve, reported RT.com.

“As Cologne police chief I have always regarded my work as a service for the Cologne police and people of Cologne," Albers said in a statement. "And [that role] also means to take responsibility in difficult times."

“I accept the facts that in current discussions, officers and myself have come under fire," Albers added. "But police officers who were on duty near the Cologne railway station on New Year’s Eve do not deserve this criticism."

Muddy
03-30-2016, 12:58 AM
That funny.. Our colleges are runing around yanking the gender signs off the bathroom doors..