View Full Version : Survivors of Dad Jokes

Teh One Who Knocks
03-30-2016, 10:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6_dJDPgac0

DemonGeminiX
03-30-2016, 10:48 AM
:lol:

Hahahaha...

My Dad would do the hungry one with just about any declaration.... hungry, tired, mad, etc...

We were in an airport terminal back in '98 and my Mom went to use the restroom. Right when she walked out the restroom my Dad asked her as loud as he could without actually yelling "Hey! Did everything come out ok?" My Mom stood there like a deer in headlights and turned about 10 shades of red.

Sometimes somebody would ask my Dad if he was alright and he would say "No, I'm half left."

If you told him you were gonna take a shower, he'd come back with "Why don't you leave one?"

Pony
03-30-2016, 11:12 AM
:lol:

Hahahaha...

My Dad would do the hungry one with just about any declaration.... hungry, tired, mad, etc...

We were in an airport terminal back in '98 and my Mom went to use the restroom. Right when she walked out the restroom my Dad asked her as loud as he could without actually yelling "Hey! Did everything come out ok?" My Mom stood there like a deer in headlights and turned about 10 shades of red.

Sometimes somebody would ask my Dad if he was alright and he would say "No, I'm half left."

If you told him you were gonna take a shower, he'd come back with "Why don't you leave one?"

Did your Mom create a safe space for you and send you to years of counseling to learn to cope with being a "survivor"?

DemonGeminiX
03-30-2016, 06:04 PM
Nah, I don't come from a family of pussies.