PDA

View Full Version : Bikini-Clad Women Beat Woman, Crowd Watches

Teh One Who Knocks
04-01-2016, 12:22 PM
By Michael Allen - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/Detk2TT.jpg

Some bikini-clad women were caught on video (below) assaulting another woman near the Saluda River in South Carolina while a crowd watched on March 15.

“No one defended me, out of the 30 people that were hanging around – which is really pathetic in my eyes,” the 20-year-old victim, who has chosen not to be identified, told The State.

As the beating progresses on the video, an unidentified woman tries to break it up, but an unidentified man tells her not to touch anyone.

She continues to try to break it up. The women finally stop after the man says, "Everybody go, everybody go, everybody go."

The victim suffered a concussion and broken nose.

Arlindo Craft, Anns Leigh Hill and Megan Williams were charged with assault and battery by a mob on March 28, according to the Columbia, South Carolina, Police Department.

The victim said the three women went to high school with her, and alleged that Williams and Craft had bullied her until a confrontation in the 10th grade.

“Megan said, ‘Why you been talking (bad) about me?'" the victim recalled. "I hadn’t seen her in months.”

“[The three women] paid their bond and they are out roaming the streets as we speak,” the victim added.

"The other one was just wailing on her face, wailing on her head, you know, on the back of her head," Ramy Williams, a friend of the victim, told WIS-TV. "It definitely could have killed her."

According to the police report, unidentified men filmed the assault.

"Seeing the aftermath was just insane, just the way that she had blood all over her face, two black eyes," Williams added. "You can tell that she's completely messed up in the face."

"Justice needs to be served. I think they all need to be locked up, and I think they need to get what's coming to them."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzFEoH-RRiY

WARNING: GRAPHIC RAW VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyN_7Q8caSI

RBP
04-01-2016, 12:31 PM
I am not sure what to think about what women have become.

DemonGeminiX
04-01-2016, 01:53 PM
:-k

You don't like your gutter trash whores white?

RBP
04-01-2016, 02:03 PM
Woman seem to have adopted the worse qualities of men in the name of equality to become exactly what they hated about men. The women are mean and aggressive and the men have become emasculated. I have watched this played out over and over, and it is more than a little disturbing.

I have told this story before, but at lunch with my high school age niece and nephew, they told me that the guys "talk it out" and the girls are the ones who have nasty fist fights.

DemonGeminiX
04-01-2016, 02:15 PM
You've posted this before. I understand how you feel. I don't like seeing women pull this crap either. But I can't say it's novel. Back in school in NJ in the 80s and early 90s, girls would get into fights all the time. They're trash, as these girls here are, and no amount of refining will ever change that. You can take the chick out of the trash... etc etc etc

It used to be the only way you'd see junk like this back in the day was if you were actually there. It wasn't always front and center like it is nowadays. You're seeing more of it up close and personal because of the digital age, and dumbasses have to take pics and vids of everything and upload it all to the internet. The seedy underbelly was always there, the digital age has just taken the mask off and shoved the ugliness to the very front.

Hugh_Janus
04-01-2016, 10:29 PM
any tits out action?

redred
04-01-2016, 10:37 PM
you'd think :lol:

deebakes
04-02-2016, 12:22 AM
:wank: