PDA

View Full Version : Kim Jong-un dead! North Korea dictator no more?

Teh One Who Knocks
04-05-2016, 11:32 AM
By Mohammed Uzair Shaikh - India.com

http://i.imgur.com/s5GiF5s.jpg

Shocking rumours are making rounds on social media, claiming the death of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un. Quoting sources from the Korean Defence Ministry, the Twitterati claim that Kim Jong-un has been either killed or severely injured. The news comes as a major shock as the entire geo-political situation in Asia -Pacific region could be affected.

Since North Korea is cut-off from global communication system, any confirmation of his death has not been received. However, rumours doing the round allege that he has died due to severe injuries. The unverified news leads to speculations whether the communist dictators was assassinated in a secret operation.

URGENT. Unconfirmed report from Korean military sources. North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has been killed or seriously injured. No details.

— Han Min-goo (@KoreaDefenceMin) April 4, 2016

Kim Jong-un has been a sharing a strained relationship with his neighbours South Korea and Japan. The stubborn leader had also miffed United States of America by repeatedly violating nuclear norms. By testing the Hydrogen bomb earlier in the year, Kim Jong-un had sent out a stern message to Tokyo and Seoul. Both Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and his South Korean counterpart Hwang Kyo-Awn had raised concerns on global forum of the provocations being made by Kim Jong.

United Nations chief Ban Ki Moon has also issued fresh sanctions against North Korea for its repeated violations. Ever since 2008, the communist regime has been facing global boycott for its uncompromising stand. On several occasions, Kim Jong-un had issued blatant threats to arch-rival South Korea.

Kim Jong-un is the third generation dictator of North Korea. He inherited the power from his father Kim Jong-il in 2011. In the past 5 years, he earned the reputation of being brutal when it comes to cracking down on dissent. Under his orders, the North Korean military had executed his own uncle Jang Sung-taek and ex-chief of military staff Ri Yong-gil.

Goofy
04-05-2016, 11:39 AM
:shock:

Pony
04-05-2016, 11:43 AM
I thought that said he was undead.

Goofy
04-05-2016, 11:44 AM
I thought that said he was undead.

:zombie:

PorkChopSandwiches
04-05-2016, 04:08 PM
Hmm

redred
04-05-2016, 04:14 PM
can i claim my points ?

Teh One Who Knocks
04-05-2016, 04:18 PM
Hmm

Probably just a flase report, the Twitter account associated with the above tweet has been suspended by Twitter

can i claim my points ?

Only after it's confirmed :slap:

redred
04-05-2016, 04:19 PM
:tapfoot:

Muddy
04-05-2016, 04:59 PM
Maybe China is done fucking around with this turd.

perrhaps
04-05-2016, 06:28 PM
Who'll be the next President of the Mo Howard fan Club?

Hugh_Janus
04-05-2016, 06:53 PM
:popcorn: