PDA

View Full Version : Teen boy says mom knew about his fling with 32-year-old woman

Teh One Who Knocks
06-15-2011, 05:41 PM
By Will Greenlee - Treasure Coast Palm

http://i.imgur.com/HmCrb.jpg

FORT PIERCE — A 32-year-old woman accused of having a months-long sexual relationship with a teen boy was arrested on a felony charge, according to records released Tuesday.

Berea Lonise Standifer, of the 900 block of North 20th Street in Fort Pierce, was arrested Monday on a sexual activity with a minor charge following the incidents the teen boy said began in February 2010.

The boy, who was 16 or 17 at the time, told St. Lucie County Sheriff's investigators he met Standifer through a mutual friend on Feb. 2, 2010, and had sex. The teen boy said that after the encounter with Standifer, he was leaving her home when she "told him he was not going to have sex with her and just leave her like that."

The teen boy agreed to stay the evening, saying he "basically lived" at Standifer's home and had a "continuous consensual sexual relationship" with her until April 7, 2010. The teen boy has been incarcerated from that date until at least May, though the circumstances of his arrest weren't immediately clear Tuesday.

The teen boy said his mother was aware of the relationship. The teen boy said he's upset because he was arrested and Standifer broke up with him. He said he wants her prosecuted.

Standifer said she met the teen boy around Christmas in 2009. She said the relationship was sexual and that he told her he was 18.

She said she didn't know how old he was until he got arrested and went to a juvenile detention facility.

Standifer said the teen boy's mother was aware of the relationship and told her, "Maybe an older woman will be good for him."

Standifer said she spent a week in March 2010 at the teen boy's mother's home when the teen boy was on house arrest "carrying on a consensual sexual relationship while his mother was in the residence."

Standifer said she suspects the teen boy wants her prosecuted because she called off the relationship.

Muddy
06-15-2011, 05:48 PM
She's not attractive... *yuck* poor kid.. Put her in prison... :thumbsup:

redred
06-15-2011, 06:06 PM
whats the legal age for you guys ?

because over here 16-17 is allowed and this story wouldn't even make the news

PorkChopSandwiches
06-15-2011, 06:08 PM
She's not attractive... *yuck* poor kid.. Put her in prison... :thumbsup:

:tup:

DemonGeminiX
06-15-2011, 06:18 PM
:-s

You disappoint me, Porky. I was sure you would come in here and post that you'd tap that.

Joebob034
06-15-2011, 06:28 PM
:hitit:

Deepsepia
06-15-2011, 06:33 PM
I gotta say, this is a Florida story . . .

By Will Greenlee - Treasure Coast Palm
FORT PIERCE —

I mean, if you read the story and didn't know where it had happened, and someone said "guess" . . . Fort Pierce would be in the running. . .

PorkChopSandwiches
06-15-2011, 07:00 PM
:-s

You disappoint me, Porky. I was sure you would come in here and post that you'd tap that.

:hitit:

:tup:

deebakes
06-15-2011, 11:09 PM
ditto :oops: