PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey high schoolers play sick Jews vs. Nazis drinking game called ‘Holocaust Pong’ and ‘Alcoholocaust’

Teh One Who Knocks
04-08-2016, 11:38 AM
BY Tobias Salinger - NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

http://i.imgur.com/n9KiExr.jpg

New Jersey teens played a Holocaust drinking game then proudly displayed their sick game of Jews versus Nazis on social media.

Princeton High School students appeared in a Snapchat photo pouring beer into cups arranged in a Star of David and a swastika on a ping-pong table, according to Princeton junior Jamaica Ponder. She exposed the game called “Holocaust pong” or “alcoholocaust” on her personal blog.

“Well, perhaps it is a joke,” Ponder, 17, wrote. “But then I guess the punchline would be: genocide. Pardon me if I don’t find that to be hilarious. The real joke here is that these kids weren’t only insensitive enough to play the game, but also silly enough to post it on Snapchat and leave it there long enough for me, and several others, to take a screenshot.”

She continued, "Putting the picture on social media means that someone was proud enough of the game to want to show it off. Meaning that they must be trapped in the delusional mindset that making a drinking game based off of the Holocaust is cool. Or funny. Or anything besides insane. Because that’s what this is: insanity."

Ponder told NJ.com she was disgusted when she saw the photo of her classmates, several of whom are actually Jewish, playing the game. She declined to state the names of anyone involved, though she did notify officials with Princeton Public Schools before publishing her blog Wednesday.

“As an individual and as the superintendent of the Princeton Public Schools, I am deeply upset that some of our students chose to engage in a drinking game with clearly anti-Semitic overtones and to broadcast their behavior over social media,” Superintendent Steve Cochrane said.

Cochrane noted the district is discussing the matter with the students involved and their families. He declined to discuss possible punishments for the game and the underage drinking, citing district confidentiality policies around disciplinary measures.

The game, based on a popular drinking game involving players tossing ping-pong balls into cups of beer, is apparently nothing new.

A rules guide on drinkinggamezone.com gives Nazis the right to “blitzkrieg,” or shoot until they miss and to “Auschwitz,” or pick any Jewish player to sit out until another player on the team gets a ball in the other team’s cup. For its part, the Jewish team can “Anne Frank,” which allows them hide a cup off the table from the other team.

The game requires 60 cups of beer, many more than the a regular game of beer pong, and the photo of the high schoolers showed many empty and full cans of Coors Light on the ping-pong table.

Joshua Cohen, a regional director of the Anti-Defamation League, which fights anti-Semitism, told the Forward the photo is "both alarming and outrageous."

“I think an incident like this underscores and highlights a number of different issues," Cohen said. "One, the trivialization of Nazis, Hitler and anti-semitism by teenagers. I think it underscores the critical need for Holocaust education.”

Ponder told NJ.com her blog post received mix reviews at school Thursday.

“A couple of people came up to me using profanities, but a lot of people were very kind and I'd say appreciative of what I did,” she said. "Someone needed to show what exactly is going on when no one's paying attention."

Goofy
04-08-2016, 12:18 PM
:hitler:

deebakes
04-08-2016, 11:15 PM
:sad2:

Hugh_Janus
04-09-2016, 09:06 AM
fuckin dee

Goofy
04-09-2016, 05:36 PM
fuckin dee

Is that another drinking game? :-k

DemonGeminiX
04-09-2016, 06:01 PM
If it is, Dee's gonna be really sore afterwards.

deebakes
04-09-2016, 07:12 PM
fuckin dee

Is that another drinking game? :-k

If it is, Dee's gonna be really sore afterwards.

4: No rape videos/photos. This includes rape fantasy content.

against the rules :nono:

Goofy
04-09-2016, 07:38 PM
:sad2:

DemonGeminiX
04-09-2016, 07:41 PM

:-k

I don't see any rape videos or photos.

I just see impending doom for your bunghole.

:twisted:

deebakes
04-09-2016, 07:49 PM
"rape fantasy content" :hand:

trust me, i had to read the rules very carefully before my membership was approved here :lol:

DemonGeminiX
04-09-2016, 08:13 PM
This army guy's talking to his buddy on the phone. He's in the paratrooper training program and he's completed all the prerequisite training with flying colors before his first live jump. He relays the story to his buddy: "We get up in the air with the rest of the trainees and the 6'5" instructor calls for volunteers and about 90% of the trainees just walk out of the plane! The instructor then grabs the rest of the trainees and throw them out of the plane. I'm the only one that's left, and I'm absolutely terrified so there's no way in hell I'm jumping. So the instructor tells me that he's a raging homosexual, and he undoes his pants and whips out this huge dick and says that if I don't jump out of the plane, he's gonna shove his pecker up my ass."

His buddy goes, "Well? Did you jump?"

"Yeah... a little, at first."

Pony
04-09-2016, 11:05 PM

:lwank::alien:

deebakes
04-10-2016, 12:35 AM
:dwank:

Hugh_Janus
04-10-2016, 10:52 AM
:rip: the cellar :sad2: