PDA

View Full Version : Another innocent child gunned down by the racist police

Pony
04-13-2016, 07:07 PM
Protests break out in Chicago after cop kills 16-year-old during foot chase

http://i.imgur.com/dhtFopr.jpg

A Chicago cop shot and killed a 16-year-old who hopped a fence as he fled from police, sparking protests throughout the city.

More than 100 people gathered for a vigil and demonstrations Tuesday, a day after Pierre Loury died during the Monday night foot chase with police.

Police said the officer shot at the 16-year-old suspected gang member after he pulled out a gun, but Loury’s family maintained he was unarmed.

"Everything they said on the news is not the truth," his mother Tambrasha Hudson told the Chicago Tribune as she broke down in tears. "It is not the truth. It's not the truth.

Loury — whose Facebook page contained photos of him holding a gun and smoking what appeared to be drugs — was a documented gang member who had prior contact with cops, police said.

The teen, who attended Community Christian Alternative Academy, was an aspiring rapper, his family said.

"He's a typical Chicago teen male, no different than any other young man living in this city, facing some of the same challenges and trials and tribulations," his aunt Karen Winters said.

The chase started Monday night when a group of patrolling officers spotted a car they believed had been used in an earlier shooting. When they tried to stop it, Loury bolted out and fled on foot, police said.

An officer followed the running suspect and shot the teen when he pulled out his own gun and pointed it at the cop, police said. A weapon was recovered from the scene.

Witnesses said the cop opened fire as the teenager jumped a fence.

"They shot him in the air," an unidentified witness told the newspaper. "His pants leg got caught on the fence and he hit the ground. If he hadn't gotten shot, he would have cleared the fence."

Loury was rushed to a nearby hospital where he died from a bullet wound to the chest.

Relatives mourned the death of the teenager Tuesday as protesters took to the streets and rallied in his memory. The demonstrators marched down a highway, sometimes blocking traffic.

"It's sad!" Loury’s mom said. "My baby was 16, not 30. My baby was 16! Sixteen!" mwagner@nydailynews.com

DemonGeminiX
04-13-2016, 07:10 PM
So... how does everybody feel about the Blackhawks' chances in the playoffs?

:-k

Pony
04-13-2016, 07:12 PM
So... how does everybody feel about the Blackhawks' chances in the playoffs?

:-k

:racist:

Teh One Who Knocks
04-13-2016, 07:13 PM
Awww...that's sad. He will be greatly missed by everyone.......

....except for the cop that shot him :dance:

redred
04-13-2016, 07:13 PM
Neck tats and posing with a gun, seems a model citizen

DemonGeminiX
04-13-2016, 07:15 PM
:racist:

:hand:

I didn't name the team.

Pony
04-13-2016, 07:20 PM
:hand:

I didn't name the team.

Only they can say the name. if you say it, it's racist.

fricnjay
04-13-2016, 08:03 PM
Oh yea kid looks totally innocent. :roll:

:sarcasm:

Muddy
04-13-2016, 08:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/28QRqAE.jpg

deebakes
04-13-2016, 11:10 PM
16 year olds should not have neck tattoos :hand:

perrhaps
04-14-2016, 09:05 AM
Pity. He was just starting to turn his life around; intended to someday get a job to help support his anticipated three illegitimate kids, and always made his granny laugh when he ate dinner at her house.

Goofy
04-14-2016, 10:35 AM
16 year olds should not have neck tattoos :hand:

No-one should have neck tattoos

Teh One Who Knocks
04-14-2016, 10:43 AM

:qft:

redred
04-14-2016, 11:02 AM

i disagree tattooist's and scaffolders are fine i wouldn't trust either to do there job right if they didn't :lol:

Goofy
04-14-2016, 11:31 AM
Personally i think they look idiotic and im sure a lot of employers would agree

redred
04-14-2016, 11:39 AM
I agree

deebakes
04-14-2016, 11:41 AM
i agree also, but at least people should be adults before they make those idiotic choices, not teenagers :shrug:

PorkChopSandwiches
04-14-2016, 05:41 PM
Protests break out in Chicago after cop kills 16-year-old during foot chase

http://i.imgur.com/dhtFopr.jpg

Clearly photoshop

redred
04-14-2016, 05:54 PM
Clearly photoshop
No he was a black kid