PDA

View Full Version : Man says too much music, masturbation caused him to vandalize home

Teh One Who Knocks
04-14-2016, 12:16 PM
WFLA Staff

http://i.imgur.com/Zjgv8VH.jpg

LARGO, FL (WFLA) — A Florida man accused of vandalizing a home told deputies that he had listened to too much music and masturbated too much, which caused him to feel like “going out and destroying stuff.”

Largo police officers responded to a home at 2066 N. Belcher Rd. around 2 p.m. on April 8 after someone reported seeing a man smashing a mailbox.

When police arrived at the home, they say they found William Timothy Anderson Thomas, 25 on the property, shirtless and covered in dirt.

According to an arrest affidavit, a trailer tire had been flattened, a window on the house was broken, and a mailbox, a real estate sign and a garden angel were completely destroyed.

Police say Thomas admitted to willfully and maliciously damaging the property. “He also stated he had listened to too much music and masturbated too much and he felt like going out and destroying stuff,” said the arrest affidavit.

Thomas was arrested and charged with burglary and criminal mischief. He was booked into the Pinellas County Jail with bond set at $7,000.

redred
04-14-2016, 01:01 PM
Wow :wank:

deebakes
04-14-2016, 11:51 PM
i've never felt like vandalizing anything afterwards :shrug:

allsmiles
04-15-2016, 12:43 AM
Me either. I think he might be doing it wrong.

deebakes
04-15-2016, 01:19 AM
i guess if you didn't do it to completion repetitively that would be problematic :lol:

Jezter
04-16-2016, 06:18 PM
I mean, I've had my accident's while fapping (the infamous coffee cup incident for example...), but this is wild! He should've read this maybe...
http://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/idiosyncratic-masturbation

Hugh_Janus
04-16-2016, 08:30 PM
by vandalize, did they mean he busted over everything? :-k

allsmiles
04-17-2016, 04:08 AM
That's the only thing I could think of that made sense.

Hugh_Janus
04-17-2016, 07:31 AM
if that's the case, he sshould be made to clean it up