PDA

View Full Version : McDonald's customer accused of putting soda in water cup charged with robbery

Teh One Who Knocks
04-21-2016, 11:12 AM
FOX News

http://i.imgur.com/Y6UjRVr.jpg

A McDonald's customer in Arkansas accused of emptying his cup of water and filling it with soda now faces a robbery charge, police said Tuesday.

The restaurant manager said the suspect was one of three people who asked for water at the drive-thru window in Springdale. The customers parked and walked into the store before dumping out the water and pouring soda into the cups, KHBS/KHOG-TV reports.

The manager spotted the three and told them to return the soda. Only 18-year-old Cody Morris refused, police say.

The manager even ran out and tried to block Morris' car from leaving, but the suspect reportedly drove his vehicle in reverse and hit the worker twice before speeding away.

Police arrested the driver after they said they found his car at a nearby bowling alley. It's unclear whether he'll face any additional charges aside from felony robbery.

Springdale is roughly 8 miles north of Fayetteville.

Goofy
04-21-2016, 11:45 AM
:huh:

deebakes
04-21-2016, 11:48 AM
:ffs:

fricnjay
04-21-2016, 03:07 PM
Whats robbery is charging $2.50 for $.50 worth of soda.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-21-2016, 03:08 PM
Whats robbery is charging $2.50 for $.50 worth of soda.

Maybe they like to rip you off in Texas, but here at McDonald's all sodas are $1, no matter what size you want. :dunno:

fricnjay
04-21-2016, 04:02 PM
$2.50 is the going rate for any large Soda at any restaurant out here.

allsmiles
04-21-2016, 04:06 PM
It's $1 for any size out here in East Texas. Or, at least it was the last time I checked. I don't do McDonald's.

Teh One Who Knocks
04-21-2016, 04:47 PM
It's $1 for any size out here in East Texas. Or, at least it was the last time I checked. I don't do McDonald's.

They probably see FJ come in and know he's gullible and charge him more :giggle:

allsmiles
04-21-2016, 04:53 PM
He doesn't have boobs.

RBP
04-21-2016, 05:22 PM
He doesn't have boobs.

Allegedly.

redred
04-21-2016, 05:31 PM
moobs :tup:

fricnjay
04-21-2016, 08:12 PM
I don't know about McDonald's because I don't eat shit but pretty much every restaurant around sells a large soda or tea for around $2.50

RBP
04-22-2016, 03:19 AM
I don't know about McDonald's because I don't eat shit but pretty much every restaurant around sells a large soda or tea for around $2.50

Eat shit, Jay! :x

:giggle:

Godfather
04-22-2016, 04:57 AM
Charged?!

I mean I can almost forgive the dumb McDicks employees for calling the cops on something so silly... but for the cops actually agreeing to press charges is insane. I know people say this all the time but they must have something better to do...

allsmiles
04-22-2016, 05:12 AM
I think it has more to do with him being such an asshole after they asked them to pour out the soda and less to do with the soda itself. You know, backing his car into the manager twice (allegedly) might have something to do with it. Stealing is stealing. I, for one, am glad the little shit was arrested for it. It doesn't matter if it was soda or if it was cash. You break the law, you pay the consequences. When did that become not okay?

DemonGeminiX
04-22-2016, 06:10 AM
You break the law, you pay the consequences. When did that become not okay?

It seems like that pops in my head on a daily basis nowadays.

fricnjay
04-22-2016, 01:39 PM
Eat shit, Jay! :x

:giggle:

Ive told you and told you RBP I'm not coming to your house for dinner! :razz:

I think it has more to do with him being such an asshole after they asked them to pour out the soda and less to do with the soda itself. You know, backing his car into the manager twice (allegedly) might have something to do with it. Stealing is stealing. I, for one, am glad the little shit was arrested for it. It doesn't matter if it was soda or if it was cash. You break the law, you pay the consequences. When did that become not okay?

Smiles that makes to much damn sense you dont know what your talking about. :lol:

RBP
04-22-2016, 02:43 PM
Charged?!

I mean I can almost forgive the dumb McDicks employees for calling the cops on something so silly... but for the cops actually agreeing to press charges is insane. I know people say this all the time but they must have something better to do...

Where does the line exist for you then? At a cheeseburger? A McFlurry? If the line is negotiable, is there a line?

Muddy
04-22-2016, 03:54 PM
Read the full article. He was charged for trying to run the manager over twice with a car.. Not for the stupid drink.

Hugh_Janus
04-22-2016, 06:32 PM
You break the law, you pay the consequences. When did that become not okay?

when you get caught speeding :tup: