PDA

View Full Version : Reveller attacks his girlfriend, chops his penis in half and throws himself out of a second-floor hotel window during 'a bad LSD trip' in France

Teh One Who Knocks
04-22-2016, 11:34 AM
By Mail Online Reporter

http://i.imgur.com/EttMYOK.jpg

A man in France is in a serious condition after he partially cut his own penis off while on an LSD trip.

According to The Local, the 30-year-old man was taking the hallucinogenic drug in the city of Lille last night when things got out of control.

He is alleged to have beaten his girlfriend before attempting to slice off his own genitals.

After becoming extremely agitated, he then jumped from a second storey window, landing on the street below.

Police were called to the scene at around 5am this morning.

They say he is now in a serious condition, but his injuries are not life threatening.

LSD can cause users to suffer delusions, visual hallucinations, an artificial sense of euphoria or certainty, and severe psychosis.

They can also experience an impaired sense of time, place, and lose a sense of proportion over their own body parts.

The man could be in for a shock when he eventually comes around, and realises what he's done. And, since LSD is not legal in France, he may well have a few questions to answer as well.

fricnjay
04-22-2016, 02:04 PM
LSD is one hell of a drug! :lol:

allsmiles
04-22-2016, 02:26 PM
This should be the new anti-drug campaign. "Don't do drugs or you'll beat your loved ones, cut off your sexual organs and jump from unsafe heights". If I didn't want to try LSD before...

fricnjay
04-22-2016, 02:47 PM
I had a bad trip once where I thought I was possessed by a demon and tried to kill myself by burning myself alive with a Zippo lighter.

Like I said, LSD is one hell of a drug. :lol: