PDA

View Full Version : Man propositions 4-year-old in front of her mother near Bangor

Teh One Who Knocks
04-28-2016, 11:31 AM
by Cheri Hardmon - WWMT Channel 3

BANGOR, Mich. (NEWSCHANNEL 3) - It was a frightening encounter for a mother and young daughter, who were approached by a man that the says propositioned the girl.

On Wednesday afternoon, Newschannel 3 spoke to the mother, as well as police, who say this may not be the first time the man in question has done this.

Bangor police chief Tommy Simpson says they are now taking a second look at a case from a year ago, after hearing the mother's story.

"It scared me to death; I was crying, I was shaking, I didn't know what to do," the mother told Newschannel 3 Wednesday.

This woman, who didn't want to be identified, says she is still shaken by something that happened Monday, when a man approached her and her four year old daughter, while they waited for the school bus.

"I asked him if was he lost, and he told me no, he then said I'm just out cruising around, oh OK, he asked me was I married old lady, and I laughed it off," she said.

She says there was nothing funny about the man's next question.

"Looked at me dead in my face and just said, I can do something to your daughter?" she recalled.

The woman says it took a moment to register what he was asking, then she says he repeated it.

"I then told him he had to go, get out of here, whats wrong with you," she said. "He sat in his car staring at us and didn't say anything, that's what made it creepy, he never said anything else."

The man took off, but not before the woman took a picture of his truck and called police.

"He was located, he was interviewed, and will be sent to the Van Buren County prosecutor's office," said Chief Simpson.

But Bangor Police Chief Tommy Simpson, says the man--in his sixties--also fits the description of another incident a year ago with a 16 year old girl.

"The vehicle description the suspect are very similar," Simpson said. "We've looked into it and we have some issues that raise concerns, and we are looking in to those."

Bangor Police are asking that anyone with information on the incident should contact them right away.

Goofy
04-28-2016, 12:33 PM
Sick cunt