PDA

View Full Version : China urges USA to be 'RATIONAL' after Trump became Republican front-runner

Teh One Who Knocks
05-04-2016, 12:56 PM
The Express Staff Report

http://i.imgur.com/seh8GW9.jpg

CHINA has urged voters in the United States to take a rational view of their relationship after Donald Trump became the Republican presumptive presidential nominee.

Trump has proposed that tariffs on imported Chinese goods be increased to up to 45 per cent and asserted that China had waged "economic war" against the United States, taking American jobs.

China is the United States' largest trading partner.

Asked whether China was worried at the prospect of a Trump presidency, after his commanding win in Indiana and as top rival Ted Cruz bowed out of the race, a Foreign Ministry spokesman said the election was as internal affair he could not comment on.

He told a daily news briefing: "What needs to be pointed out is that the essence of Sino-US trade and business cooperation is mutually beneficial and win-win, and accords with the interests of both sides."

He added: "We hope people in all fields can rationally and objectively view this relationship."

Chinese officials have generally avoided criticising Trump directly, though they have made indirect criticism of his proposal to ban Muslims from entering the United States and indirectly rebuffed his assertion that China is stealing U.S. jobs.

However, last month Finance Minister Lou Jiwei criticised Trump, calling him "an irrational type" due to his tariffs proposal on imported Chinese goods.

The United States reported a $366-billion trade deficit with China in 2015, up from $343 billion in 2014 - the largest U.S. trade imbalance with any nation.

China's tightly controlled state media has largely stuck to reporting the facts about Trump, with some notable exceptions.

In March, influential tabloid the Global Times accused Trump of being a racist, warning that other extremists, such as Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler, had both been voted into power.

Reacting to Trump's triumph on Wednesday, the official Xinhua news agency noted he could beat likely Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton if he toned down his "explosive rhetoric".

It said in an English-language piece: "Despite being a celebrity outside the United States, Clinton, the former first lady and secretary of state, simply neither excites nor galvanizes her base."

RBP
05-04-2016, 02:19 PM
Translation: "I am not sure he's going to suck our dicks at the behest of large US manufacturers like the others have."

FBD
05-04-2016, 02:21 PM
or sell technology and state secrets to them in return for donations to his personal "charity"

Teh One Who Knocks
05-04-2016, 02:40 PM
I'm glad countries like China are worried....means we're going in the right direction for a change.

FBD
05-04-2016, 02:46 PM
China has nothing to worry about, they've been hoarding gold like mad past bunch of years. If shit hits the fan, they, like russia, will be very well positioned in contrast to the USA & Europe.

PorkChopSandwiches
05-04-2016, 03:31 PM
I'm glad countries like China are worried....means we're going in the right direction for a change.

Yep, the more these countries and our politicians are scarred, the more I think we are doing the right thing

Teh One Who Knocks
05-04-2016, 03:53 PM
I might be wrong, but I think the last time we had a non-politician for a president was when Eisenhower was in the White House

FBD
05-04-2016, 04:17 PM
Yep, the more our politicians are scarred, the more I think we are doing the right thing

:-k I like how you think

Muddy
05-04-2016, 05:22 PM
hehehehe

Muddy
05-04-2016, 05:25 PM

You said it, Brother... Free rides coming to an end!

FBD
05-04-2016, 06:20 PM
You said it, Brother... Free rides coming to an end!

careful what you wish for, because that applies to the USA also.

Muddy
05-04-2016, 07:10 PM
careful what you wish for, because that applies to the USA also.

Who is giving us a free ride?

FBD
05-04-2016, 07:13 PM
you need to read more zerohedge, my brotha. seen the dollar index lately? the banks are fucking both sides of the equation, and they're the ones who will buy up the stuff at pennies on the dollar when the pull the rug from folks, then stick them with the bill for it afterward.

the american people have been receiving the 'benefit' of cheap goods for quite a while now...sooner or later, reality is going to come knocking on the door of the party.

Muddy
05-04-2016, 08:05 PM
I believe you..

Griffin
05-05-2016, 01:42 AM
China has nothing to worry about, they've been hoarding gold like mad past bunch of years. If shit hits the fan, they, like russia, will be very well positioned in contrast to the USA & Europe.

You actually think gold makes the power. ( or that there is actually any in fort Knox?)

Smaug hoarded gold and see where it got him.

FBD
05-05-2016, 01:05 PM
There's a tunnel in between the fedres vaults and JPM's vaults for a reason, bro.

"Gold is money. Everything else is credit"
-the evil JP Morgan himself

Gold is a tangible resource. But the bigger %movement will come in the silver market. Its real collateral.

Full faith and credit = a rug to be pulled out from everyone's feet, here's your new currency backed by garbage and your $ are worth 1/20th what they used to be, sorry pal....

When its most useful for the banksters, it will happen. And not before.