PDA

View Full Version : First Photos of Giffords Are Released

Muddy
06-16-2011, 01:15 PM
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/253460_10150211171032194_96491952193_7164589_59481 77_a.jpg

The first photos of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords have been released since she was shot in the head in a mass shooting in Tucson about five months ago.
The photos appeared early Sunday on her Facebook page.
Both pictures show the congresswoman outside. In one she is alone and smiling at the camera, her hair trimmed short. In another, she is sitting with a woman.
Giffords has been in a Houston rehab facility since two weeks after the Jan. 8 shooting. Six people were killed and 13 were injured, including Giffords.
Since the shooting, the only time the public was able to glimpse Giffords astronaut husband Mark Kelly launch into space. The grainy footage showed Giffords slowly but purposefully walking up the airplane's stairs.

A Giffords aide says she could be released from her rehabilitation hospital in Houston as early as this month. When it happens, there will be a lengthy period of outpatient rehab.

Muddy
06-16-2011, 01:17 PM
give that guy that did this to her the fuckin chair... screw his god damn mental illness

Teh One Who Knocks
06-16-2011, 01:36 PM
give that guy that did this to her the fuckin chair... screw his god damn mental illness

I agree, but unfortunately he will be in an institution instead his whole life. He's getting off way too easy...

AntZ
06-16-2011, 01:53 PM
All he needs to do is write his name on the wall with his own shit so he can stay in the nut house for a while. Then down the road, he'll find a sympathetic judge that will let him come and go as he pleases like John Hinckley!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1370269/John-Hinckley-psycho-shot-Reagan-impress-Jodie-Foster-released.html

Muddy
06-16-2011, 02:06 PM
Some crimes are so heinous, no amount of rehabilitation is warranted.. We have too many people on this planet now.. No one would miss this psycho if they just chucked him off the top of a building...

Teh One Who Knocks
06-16-2011, 02:13 PM
Some crimes are so heinous, no amount of rehabilitation is warranted.. We have too many people on this planet now.. No one would miss this psycho if they just chucked him off the top of a building...

I wholeheartedly agree....I think it's too hard to execute people in this country. It should be easier and not take nearly as long as it does to put those fuckers to death once they are on death row.

PorkChopSandwiches
06-16-2011, 02:56 PM

"chucked him off the top of a building" is a great procedure

Muddy
06-16-2011, 03:01 PM
"chucked him off the top of a building" is a great procedure

fuckin aye' baby... It gives that sheer terror they deserve (just like they inflicted on their victims) and then it cuts off the switch.. *BAM*

PorkChopSandwiches
06-16-2011, 03:06 PM
I like it, do it in public, so people can see what will happen.

Muddy
06-16-2011, 03:26 PM
Hell yes... Let the victims family perform the 'shove'...

Godfather
06-16-2011, 03:53 PM
Wow, she looks great. I actually thought she would have far more damage to her face.

And agreed. Fry that terrifying bastard who did this. Too many people never even made it to the hospital :(

Hal-9000
06-16-2011, 07:35 PM
pardon my stupidity....what initially happened?
the nutcase opened up on a random group of folks and she just happened to be there?

and I like Muddy's new punishment -

You've been found guilty by a jury of your peers and are sentenced to be chucked off a building to be no less than 25 stories in height.
Lunch for spectators will be served in the lobby, free! :dance:

PorkChopSandwiches
06-16-2011, 07:38 PM
Sarah Palin called for her to be shot

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/state/palin-controversy-after-gifford-shooting

deebakes
06-17-2011, 01:31 AM
volunteers to push :oops: