PDA

View Full Version : Boy, 12, admits raping girl, 5, in his bedroom

Teh One Who Knocks
05-11-2016, 11:54 AM
Richard Hartley-Parkinson for Metro.co.uk

http://i.imgur.com/hOnBxJ9.jpg

A young boy has admitted that he raped a five-year-old girl in his bedroom.

The boy admitted the offence the day before his trial was due to start at Fareham Youth Court.

The boy, who cannot be named, has learning difficulties and the mental age of a child aged between seven and eight.

The boy and the girl were friends before the attack which happened in August last year when the boy was 12.

The victim’s mother said in court: ‘When we first found out about what happened we were both devastated and it felt like someone had torn our hearts out.

‘I didn’t know how we were going to get through this but I kept my daughter close to me at all times.

‘I feel like I have let my daughter down.’

The statement added that the girl had contemplated taking her own life and both parents had suffered from depression.

Defence lawyer Natalie Dennington said the defendant had learning difficulties and his mental age was that of a child aged seven to nine.

She added he had become more anxious as the trial date got closer and that is why his plea changed to guilty.

District Judge Anne Arnold said: ‘You have admitted a very serious offence but given your age and the circumstances, I am going to make a referral order.’

She made a referral order for the maximum of 12 months, which will see the 13-year-old work with the Young Offending Team.

He will also have to sign the sex offenders’ register.

A spokesman for Hampshire County Council said: ‘Professionals have a duty to ensure that young people and their families are fully aware of the implications of a court appearance and the follow-on impact this may have.

‘We are assured that the family was warned that there could be interest in the case from the media but it was explained that there would likely be court-imposed reporting restrictions that would mean the individual’s name or address would not be made public.’

PorkChopSandwiches
05-11-2016, 03:35 PM
hmmm

FBD
05-11-2016, 04:13 PM
yah, let your 5 year old girl go hang out with the retarded 12 year old boy, alone, would could possibly go wrong? :roll: fkn idiot parents.