PDA

View Full Version : "You retarded piece of s***," Tow trunk owner apologizes for response to negative review

Teh One Who Knocks
05-12-2016, 11:17 AM
Monique Griego, KPNX

http://i.imgur.com/VOEbDjDl.jpg

MESA, Ariz. - After a bad run in with a Mesa towing company, Julia Burnett did what a lot of people do. She left a negative review on the company's Facebook page.

The company's response was not what she expected.

In his post, the owner of Delta Towing in Mesa called her a "retarded piece of s***."

Before that last line the owner accused Burnett of parking in front of his truck, saying he would have pushed it out of the way had she not “had that poor baby in your arms you retarded piece of [expletive].”

The page has since been deleted, but not before Burnett got a screen shot of the post.

When Burnett shared the post online it quickly went viral.

“He’s the owner of the company, and you think he’d be a little more professional than that,” Burnett said.

The confrontation between the two started Tuesday while the owner was towing a vehicle from the house next to Burnett’s in-laws.

She said the owner of Delta Towing, Dragan Rasuo,disregarded their request not to pull the heavy truck on their property, fearing it may break water lines in the area.

As the confrontation escalated Burnett says Rasuo turned his frustrations towards her.

"I said 'hey, you can't do that -- touch someone else's property,'" Burnett told 12 News.

"He said, 'shut the 'F' up, you idiot', I'm holding my daughter so it kind of made me frustrated," she said.
Burnett also said that the tow truck was never blocked in from leaving the property.

In a phone conversation with 12 News, Rasuo repeatedly apologized and called what he did a horrible mistake after a bad day.

He went on to say he wanted to apologize to Burnett in person and that what happened was not a reflection of the reputation he has built within the community.

Several of his customers turned to social media to defend him saying that did not represent the type of service they received from Delta Towing.

“The whole world is social media nowadays, so if you say something, it’s going to be seen on there,” Burnett said, "It was just a bad decision for him."

Goofy
05-12-2016, 11:38 AM
Ye olde social media shaming :tup: