PDA

View Full Version : Snooki Designs Pickle-Themed Footwear

Teh One Who Knocks
06-16-2011, 10:32 PM
Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/zQZG0.jpg

Gym, tanning, footwear?

She may have had her driving privileges revoked in Florence, but Snooki (real name: Nicole Polizzi) still has the license to design, which she plans to flex this holiday season.

The Jersey Shore star's business, Snooki Enterprises, just partnered up with Long Island, NY-based footwear company MeyeWorld to create Snooki by Nicole Polizzi: a line of flip-flops and wedge sandals, Women's Wear Daily reported Thursday.

The warm-weather shoes will come in a range of styles including pickle-print (see left), and sell for $15 to $50. A second collection will be released in spring 2012.

"I'm very pleased and excited to be working with Nicole on developing her namesake line of beach footwear and sandals," said Danny Kaminer, founder and CEO of MeyeWorld, in a written statement on WWD. "Combining Nicole's unique style and taste with our great design is going to result in some exciting new product for the market."

This isn't the first dabble in designing for the 23-year-old: earlier this year she launched a line of sneaker-inspired slippers.

Hal-9000
06-16-2011, 10:46 PM
oh ffs she likes pickles we get it...

why doesn't she just design a pickle shaped, colored dildo and be done with it?

it could be called the Jerkin Gherkin..

Teh One Who Knocks
06-16-2011, 10:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Kdde5.jpg

Forgot the other photo for the story :thumbsup:

Hal-9000
06-16-2011, 10:59 PM
and she's going to make millions off of them :(

deebakes
06-17-2011, 01:43 AM
i don't get it... she's so lovely and talented, but why pickles on the part that won't be seen by others? this makes no sense :(

Muddy
06-17-2011, 01:57 AM
Those are cool..

PapaZ
06-17-2011, 10:50 AM

i don't get it... she's so lovely and talented, but why pickles on the part that won't be seen by others? this makes no sense :(

If she took Hal's advise the product wouldn't be seen, either. :mrgreen:

Foxdana
06-17-2011, 10:56 AM

I don't know Snooki, but I love the name of the dildo Hal! :lol: