PDA

View Full Version : 'I Have Failed As A Parent': Dad Finds 15-Year-Old Son's 'Disturbing' Pics, Calls Police

Teh One Who Knocks
05-16-2016, 12:26 PM
By Charles Roberts - Opposing Views

http://i.imgur.com/JxUQQhe.jpg

A father in Grandview Heights, Ohio, got an unfortunate surprise when he found his 15-year-old son’s camera memory card in his laundry and decided to view the images.

The unidentified man found videos and photos of female neighbors, many of them undressed.

“I'm ashamed,” he said. "I feel like I have failed as a parent."

The man took the memory card to the police station after he confronted his son.

The videos were taken from outside bedroom windows looking in. The teen eventually admitted he made the recordings of his neighbors.

"It was just feelings of disgust flowing through me,” the father said. “Like why would somebody do this to another human being?"

The 15-year-old boy is now facing a criminal investigation, but he has not been charged with anything.

His father says he never considered not involving the police. "He has to, I guess, face the consequences for his actions. There's no ifs, ands or buts about it. I, as a parent, cannot do what's wrong to try to cover up something my son did that was wrong. I have to do what's right, regardless.”

The man apologized for his son’s actions. "I can imagine there's probably going to be a lot of people in the area that are now going to be looking out their windows and wondering is somebody standing out there, and I feel horrible,” he said.

"I love my son unconditionally. But that love is not going to override the fact that he needs to pay for what he did.”

Grandview Police said that there are three separate women involved in the case, one of whom has been identified. They are currently searching through the teen’s other electronics, including his phone, for more images taken without consent.

Goofy
05-16-2016, 12:32 PM
:picsorgtfo:

Teh One Who Knocks
05-16-2016, 12:38 PM
:picsorgtfo:

http://i.imgur.com/JxUQQhe.jpg

DemonGeminiX
05-16-2016, 12:41 PM
:lol:

Goofy
05-16-2016, 12:57 PM

Teh One Who Knocks
05-16-2016, 01:02 PM
:dance:

RBP
05-16-2016, 01:08 PM
I would not have gone to the police until I had discussed it with him, checked his electronics myself, and given him a chance to stop.

FBD
05-16-2016, 02:29 PM
right....15 year olds do stupid shit, just a fact of life. but now the kid has a rap sheet, so you failed yet again as a dad, you dumb fucker

Muddy
05-16-2016, 03:22 PM
When I was 15 I jacked off about 5 times a day.. Point being is, young boys are flowing with sexual energy and tension.. This kid might have needed a friendly intervention before... blah blah blah.. you know where I'm going... I agree with you guys..

RBP
05-16-2016, 03:45 PM
When I was 15 I jacked off about 5 times a day.. Point being is, young boys are flowing with sexual energy and tension.. This kid might have needed a friendly intervention before... blah blah blah.. you know where I'm going... I agree with you guys..

"When I was 15" - as if anything's changed. :lol:

Muddy
05-16-2016, 03:49 PM
"When I was 15" - as if anything's changed. :lol:

Now I have a human to dump cum into...Instead of a hand.. :lol:

RBP
05-16-2016, 03:53 PM
Now I have a human to dump cum into...Instead of a hand.. :lol:

I am sure you'd get all the pussy you wanted if she knew you called her a "cum dump". :rofl:

Muddy
05-16-2016, 04:11 PM
She'd f*#king kill me..

Muddy
05-16-2016, 04:15 PM
She's actually a pretty classy chick.. I just like to say stupid things for shock value.. Sometimes I say them to her to try and get her to act dirty..

PorkChopSandwiches
05-16-2016, 04:38 PM

Hugh_Janus
05-16-2016, 06:23 PM
muddy... you crack me up :lol:

FBD
05-16-2016, 06:29 PM
that was great :lol: