PDA

View Full Version : TREES FOUND ON MARS: Extraordinary image 'shows towering plants on the Red Planet'

Teh One Who Knocks
05-18-2016, 12:01 PM
By Jon Austin - The Express

http://i.imgur.com/t7HldNB.jpg

ALIEN investigators claim an amazing image taken of the surface of Mars could show tress and vegetation growing in dunes on the Red Planet.

UFO chasers are claiming an historic discovery in the quest to establish if there really is any life on Mars.

Alien believers even shockingly claim that NASA is trying to cover up the existence of the "trees" with an elaborate cover story for what they really are.

The image in question is of a vast region of sand dunes at high northern latitudes on Mars.

NASA says the so-called trees are nothing more than dark streaks of sand, formed by sand from the top of the dunes being dislodged and toppling down.

But UFO researchers are having none of it.

So who do we believe?

http://i.imgur.com/S8yBbRR.jpg
A closer perspective: These are sand marks, not trees, says NASA

For a start, NASA has two ground-based rovers on the surface of the Red Planet, taking extraordinary detailed and close-up pictures.

These images are regularly posted online for the public to view, and so far there have been no pictures of trees sent back by the rovers.

But it's a cover up right? Well according the alien seekers.

But NASA's explanation for these streaks is simply: "In the winter, a layer of carbon dioxide ice covers the dunes, and in the spring as the sun warms the ice it evaporates. This is a very active process, and sand dislodged from the crests of the dunes cascades down, forming dark streaks.

"In the image falling material has kicked up a small cloud of dust. The colour of the ice surrounding adjacent streaks of material suggests that dust has settled on the ice at the bottom after similar events."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-dW4Z7dFyM

But, YouTube researcher Sam Y, who claims to have exposed a NASA cover up in three videos, is convinced they are trees.

He said: "It is so strange they get the picture and try to describe what they see as anything but a living plant.

"All these lines actually exist only in some kind of like hole in the ground you can see a lot of little trees in these area.

"If you look closer there is no way this can be sand flowing - look at the base does it look like sand - look at the structure from the bottom and branches coming from them how can you describe this as falling material.

"The picture is genuine from NASA, but the description? I know for sure there is life on Mars if you look in here these are trees with the branches and everything."

Viewers of his video on the trees were less than convinced.

Adrian Rodriguez posted on YouTube: "Looks fake. What would be the point of covering something like this up?"

Lulu Hlaezeaposted: that NASA discovered water in Mars in 2006 but did not announced it until years later

She posted:"I don't know why they waited for so long, there's something fishy about this."

But some thought there might be something in the theory.

A poster with the name Mega Gamer 42added: "They are dead. Those "trees" are dead."

Another poster with the user name Armaedu, said: "Clearly not trees. Not sure what i'm looking at, but it's clearly not trees."

Paul Smith posted: "The photo is an optical illusion. The lines are actually dark streaks of material running down the side of sand dunes due to cabron dioxide frost evaporation."

redred
05-18-2016, 12:32 PM
:bong:

Goofy
05-18-2016, 12:58 PM
Ask Matt Damon, he'll know :tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
05-18-2016, 03:30 PM
He grows food in shit

FBD
05-18-2016, 03:39 PM
and his friends shit, too

deebakes
05-21-2016, 08:25 PM
:woot:

allsmiles
05-22-2016, 06:08 AM
Looks like a container of yogurt that has grown some mold and fungi to me.

Hikari Kisugi
05-22-2016, 09:16 AM
Another MARS story from the fucking Express.
If a paper published nothing but bullshit it really shouldn't be allowed to public at all, we don't have the right to free speech in the American sense of the term over here, so fuck em, shoot the staff and editor, and save us from drowning in their bullshit.

have they done the major snowfall expected in June story this week yet? or maybe it'll be next week, coupled with a heatwave story for the day after.