PDA

View Full Version : O.J. Simpson will confess to murdering his wife, friend says

Teh One Who Knocks
06-06-2016, 03:35 PM
By Paul Gattis - AL.com

http://i.imgur.com/ZJzycqw.jpg

More than 20 years since his ex-wife and her friend were killed in an upscale Los Angeles neighborhood and the low-speed police pursuit of the white Bronco, Pro Football Hall of Famer O.J. Simpson may be ready to confess to the double murders.

A longtime friend of Simpson's, former Los Angeles police officer Ron Shipp, told The New York Daily News he believed "The Juice" will step forward and acknowledge that he committed the murders in June 1994.

"The guy is in total torment today," Shipp told The Daily News at the Los Angeles premiere of ESPN's "O.J. Simpson: Made in America" docu-series. "Someone told me he is 300 pounds and he looks horrible. O.J. has always felt his appearance meant everything and now, deep down inside, he is starting to live with himself."

Simpson is currently in prison in Nevada after an armed robbery conviction. He is eligible for parole in 2017 at the age of 70.

Once he is free from prison, Shipp said he believes Simpson will confess.

Simpson was found not guilty in the celebrated "Trial of the Century" in 1995.

A jury in 1997 ordered Simpson to pay a total of $33.5 million to the families of ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.

"I hope one day he actually will rid us of all the doubt and all the conspiracy theories and say 'Sorry I cannot go to prison (because of double jeopardy laws), but I am sorry I did it," Shipp told The Daily News.

"I do (believe he will confess). I got a call about a conspiracy theory about Jason (Simpson's son) being the killer and I thought, man, come on Juice, just say 'My son didn't do it.'"

FBD
06-06-2016, 03:39 PM
my poor nordburg :cry:

deebakes
06-06-2016, 09:48 PM
:bwaha: