PDA

View Full Version : Providence: Two boys charged with sexually assaulting girl in middle school bathroom

Teh One Who Knocks
06-08-2016, 11:21 AM
The Providence Journal

http://i.imgur.com/Oj96D8x.jpg

PROVIDENCE, R.I. -- Two 13-year-old boys are accused of sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl in a bathroom at Gilbert Stuart Middle School.

Providence Detective Sgt. Michael Wheeler said the girl was lured into a third-floor boy's bathroom on June 2, and then trapped by the two boys, who took turns groping her sexually.

School administrators learned about the assault and contacted police.

Wheeler said these types of incident are rare at the schools. "This was very unusual, especially to this extent," he said. "I think the school did a good job getting on it."

The boys turned themselves in Monday on charges of first-degree sexual assault. Both were arraigned at Family Court and are being held at the Rhode Island Training School.

The boys were also suspended from school.

"The Providence Public School District takes any allegation of sexual abuse and misconduct very seriously," said spokeswoman Laura Hart. "In any case where sexual assault of a student is reported, Providence Public Schools work with the police to ensure that the student is referred to the appropriate medical and counseling services."

Hart said the student is also offered the services of the school staff social worker and psychologist.

The boys are not identified because they are juveniles. The Journal is not identifying the girl, because she is alleged to be a victim of sexual assault.

deebakes
06-08-2016, 11:46 AM
maybe she asked them to do it? :fbd:

FBD
06-08-2016, 12:44 PM
and when caught...