PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber gets taken down in post-basketball brawl

Teh One Who Knocks
06-10-2016, 10:02 AM
FOX 411

http://i.imgur.com/Bbqd1Jn.jpg

Justin Bieber got more than he bargained for in a brawl after Game 3 of the NBA Finals in Cleveland, a video on TMZ shows.

In the 13-second video taken on a smart phone by a bystander, Bieber pushes an unidentified man in the chest, is shoved backwards, throws a punch at the individual, then is quickly taken down by the other man as a handful of people try to break up the fight.

The video was taken through a window looking into the lobby of the hotel where Bieber was staying.

<iframe src="//cdnapisec.kaltura.com/p/591531/sp/59153100/embedIframeJs/uiconf_id/6740162/partner_id/591531?iframeembed=true&playerId=kaltura_player_1413478522&entry_id=0_bw5k8po8" width="664" height="421" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozAllowFullScreen frameborder="0" style="width: 700; height: 394px;"></iframe>

Witnesses told Fox8 that the incident lasted only a few seconds and no police were called.

Teh One Who Knocks
06-10-2016, 10:03 AM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/Rr9hnpf.jpg

Justin Bieber incited the 6'5" man who brawled with the singer by calling him a motherf***** ... this according to the very large guy himself.

Lamont Richmond is the guy with whom Biebs picked the fight. We're told this is how Lamont's story goes ... he'd just left a bar when he saw Justin outside the Westin in Cleveland. Lamont says he and his 2 chick friends chilled with Bieber for a short time.

Check out the photo below. Lamont says he dared to ask Bieber if the women could take a pic and get a John Hancock. Lamont says Bieber snapped back, "No autographs tonight, motherf*****."

http://i.imgur.com/aLnXvYX.jpg

Lamont says Justin reeked of alcohol and got all Quien Es Mas Macho on him, "puffing his chest up," and then took a swing. That was enough for Lamont.

You see Lamont restrain Bieber in the video ... and says he's sure, if he went full force, he would have killed him.

We're told Lamont has already met with a lawyer and plans to sue. For what is anyone's guess.

DemonGeminiX
06-10-2016, 10:10 AM
We're told Lamont has already met with a lawyer and plans to sue. For what is anyone's guess.

Assault? As soon as douchebag put his hands on the dude, it's assault.

As for the amount, I suppose it'll be a lot.

redred
06-10-2016, 10:24 AM
You see Lamont restrain Bieber in the video ... and says he's sure, if he went full force, he would have killed him.

am sure no one would of press charges :lol:

Goofy
06-10-2016, 10:48 AM
Awwww, why not use full force Lamont? You'd have been a worldwide hero :(

Hugh_Janus
06-12-2016, 12:01 AM
Awwww, why not use full force Lamont? You'd have been a worldwide hero :(

because money, bruh

RBP
06-12-2016, 07:56 AM
He keeps pushing the douchebag level higher and higher.

DemonGeminiX
06-12-2016, 01:51 PM
I honestly don't understand why we just don't deport his ass back to Canada. He's more than worn out his welcome here.

redred
06-12-2016, 06:18 PM
What makes you think Canada want him back :lol:

DemonGeminiX
06-12-2016, 07:16 PM
They could tax him.